Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

show energy of all group members

I need to know when my group is in need of energy, for the use of consumables or vampire(trinity) eg

Thank you for your attention and excuse my english

I'm from Brazil

Edited by Ianky

What this game need is equipment loadout. I have a few Warframes, and I like to use different wapons for all of them. I could be nice have, a bit like visual styles, 3 differents equipment set.

Loadout A, B and C, having for exemple:

Loadout A: rhino, big gun 101, dat axe
Loadout B: loki, sneaky bow, dems kunais
Loadout C: You know what I mean?

Thank you!

I think a lot of high lvled players often find themselves in need of T3 void keys, while they sit on loads of T1 and T2 void keys.

Solution:

Make a recipe or a seperate foundry or something where you could:

a) Combine same type of lower rank keys to get a higher rank tier key (Ex. Combine 3 T1 Exterminate keys to get 1 T2 Exterminate key, or 3xT2 to get 1xT3)

b) Combine 3 random keys of the same tier to get a random higher rank tier key.

It doesn't have to be 3 keys, it can be 5 but players who already own all the stuff in lower tier ranks need a way to make use of their spare keys (besides Orokin Vault runs)

Variation in AI for different enemy types and more individual armor instead of just different colored corpus suits and having the tech just scaled up in size. Make the body models not all identical.

and female corpus

On the new HUD, we can see our teams health and shields.

Please can you also make it so we can see their energy levels.

It makes it easier to coordinate.

E.g. sometimes I see teammates spamming powers and I hold back in case of an oh S#&$ moment.

This way I can see if teammates still have 50% energy or the like I can use my powers a bit more freely.

Volt ability "Speed" (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Speed) should work ONLY FOR VOLT(not for all team mates)! Can you think about that? 

I dont like, that my speed buff spreads for all team mates. I want to be the fastest warframe, but instead of this, I have three more of the same speed warframes. I want to kill mobs faster, than my team mates, i use "Speed" to get enemies faster than mates, but "Speed" working for mates TOO ;(

P.S: Only VOLT control  electricity, not all warframes! So, it should be original buff only for Volt.

IMPORTANT! (below)

Offer No2: Can you introduce the opportunity - single click for "Speed" ability - self butt only, Holding 1 second - team buff ?

Edited by Aquartos

I would like to see the starter primary weapon get changed from the Braton Mk1 to the Braton as with damage 2.0 the Mk1 is not so good vs either Grinner or Corpous. I think the more ballenced ,damage wise Braton would be a much better starting primary

please, can you replace LEX PRIME default sound for NEW PRIME sound(prime style), now it sounds like common lex from

shop.

same situation with a sikarus prime...

You already have a nice experience with a prime sounds(for example, Latron prime got NICE SOUND, braton prime got nice sound..e.t.c.) so, can you make different sounds for all prime weapons? (in my situation - SIKARUS PRIEME and LEX PRIME)

Edited by Aquartos

(because someone can not read till the end)

Speed was already changed to affect teammates because this is a Co-Op game. as a single player ability it was not useful. it is now a team ability and it's useful to everyone.

again. no.  if you're that stingy, use NarrowMinded without any Range Mods to make it affect as few people as possible.

Hello again! Please, reduce the cost of Maglev mod (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Maglev) or increase the effect for 10/20/30/40/50% (now its 5/10/15/20/25) effect is not noticeable, but consumes a lot of points!

Also, please, add a special animation (with a color of energy) and pleasant quiet sound for this mod...

Edited by Aquartos

Maglev

are you sure? whenever i use Maglev, i slide a hell of a lot more. if i don't cancel slides, i always end up sliding too far and ending up at walls or just falling off cliffs.

Maglev is definitely effective. perhaps it does something different than you think? it increases how long you slide by mildly increasing your initial slide velocity. 

on flat surfaces this is definitely not that amazing but anything that's a 1° depression or lower will result in quite a lot of speed.

that being said, the effect is not all that great for it's cost, but the Mod definitely works.

Hello everyone!

I have an idea for Warframe's gameplay. I watched the devs stream and I saw that we'll have our own spaceship! That is just fantastic, but I'd like to add something:

The background universe we are able to see from our dojo or from the enemy's spaceship is just wonderful. But one of my dreams in this game is to actually be able to navigate through it. I don't mean by creating an infinite universe, but to be able to navigate the distance between planets. Freely navigate through Venus - Earth or Earth - Mars, for example. Maybe it's difficult (the distances are extremely big), but it'll be so great if you could do something to arrange that :P And to make it more interesting, we can add pirates, bounty hunter mode (in space), cuztomizable spaceship, and more things to do in space! 

I don't know if I explained correctly (english is not my native language :S), but it is just an idea. What do you think? :)

Is it possible to save the last used loadout A/B/C per weapon/warframe/sentinel?

example: When I unequip my Rhino with my installed power mods in B and I re-equip it again, it is -by default- set to my efficiency mods in A. 

Am I missing something here?

There is a reasonable chance I still don't understand the ABC mods loadout system.

I think the ABC is used for different faction loadouts, but you always play/use only 1 of them right? A, B or C.

If so, then my question is: why cant you save the last used loadout letter (ABC) to each weapon/warframe/... also?

Then I can change it when i need and be sure it was what is was since i last equiped it.

I am using the ABC now for different power/duration/efficiency builds and adding faction mods where needed. Sometimes I feel like flying and use my Valkyr with efficiency maximalisation in C, but other times I just want to scream and mess things up with the power max setup in A. But when I equip Valkyr the system defaults to my A setup.

This is not a big thing, most of the time you still are tweaking mods to your mission details or have you 3 standard ones always ready to go. But as I am in the middle of learning mods maximalisation I experiment a lot with the ABC and sometimes my slot A is just empty, no mods.

Wisbin

PS Sorry if this post belongs in the tutorial/FAQ mods install section because of my lack of understanding.

Replace all mentions of 'clip' on mods / descriptions with 'mag/magazine'. To my knowledge there isn't one single clip loaded weapon in the game.

but there are. the Harmonica Weapons are technically clips. the containers Harmonica guns use tread a gray area between Magazines and Clips.

and if anything, changing it to something neutral such as 'shots', would be safer.