The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Finest! The Grand Final! - Loki Vs Vauban

Luminati07

Invisibility? Meet vortex spam of death.

Also, Vauban plays with all the balls

Vote - vauban

You doltishly overlooked the fact that the Loki can just Switch Teleport out of that so called "vortex spam of death"... 

Besides the Vauban would try to trap the Loki's double... that is if Radial Disarm hadn't already defunct the traps. 

Loki may seem useless in the field, due to his lack of physical protection (and blatant misunderstanding of his capabilities among many players), but the Loki can easily manipulate opponents in to killing themselves for him. I would go so far as to say, when used correctly, the Loki is the most powerful frame in that it can instantly expose the vulnerabilities of his adversaries.

Where as the Vauban (and every other frame in the game) confront enemies directly with brute force and aggression (yes the Ash has stealth, but it still has other pure offensive abilities), the Loki is the only frame which can totally blind side its opponents... a strategy with cannot be defeated by mere traps. Loki's skill set enable him to not only choose where to strike, but when - an element of combat which all military strategists strive to master:

"Appear at points which the enemy must hasten to defend; march swiftly to places where you are not expected." -Sun Tzu

Until now, the Vauban has been able to use his traps in order to distance himself from his foes, but the ultimate trickster, Loki, will use his unique abilities to evade, distract, and ultimately vanquish the Vauban at close range.  

TL;DR 

Vauban may have power, but the Loki can escape or evade the traps - rendering the Vauban's abilities useless, while Loki can strike from the shadows. 

Loki will "loose" simply due to unpopularity among players, not because of actual credentials. 

Edited by YourBusDriver

Vote - Vauban

Versatile, supportive with crowd control abilties, and he's got a big bucket on his head. I can't not like him.

Disappointed that Trinity didn't make it but I shall press on.

Edited by Haldos