Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

Honestly I like Saryn, the extra piece of material around her waist looks kinda cool to me. The one that just looks plain weird to me is Zephyr. All the jagged parts on her look nothing like "wind" or "aerial combat". Seems like she fought with about 20 blenders and lost

Also, Ember. Kinda looks like she played with her fire for too long and got blisters EVERYWHERE.

Edited by Indrus

The back of the Vauban is almighty, the front and his arms just sucks.

The Ash owns one of the coolest helmets with the coolest design ever (Scorpion of course).. But the body is a mess.

The Volt's physical proportions are too much exaggerated.

The Saryn is... meh.. It's not ugly but it has one of the less inspired design among Warframes.. That kinda skirt is terrible.. The color distribution and manipulation is awful.

The Mag is poor in design.

The Banshee is another uninspired Warframe.

The Trinity wins the award "Worst Concept Design 2013".

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Ashe. By a mile. Miles and miles and miles of miles.

Banshee and Trinity don't look that great to me, but I wouldn't call them 'bad' looking. Just not my preference. Ashe looks BAD.

Banshee and Trinity look more professional and not horny looking *looking at you Valkyr*

I would have to say Oberon, they called him a paladin but with the antlers and skinny limbs he lacks very much in the 'Paladin' department. Then Frost's Squall Helmet. Having a fan inside of the head seems kinda creepy and wrong to me, that and you can really see it if your main colors are dark and your secondary is lighter.

Trinity and Mag Prime are the worst looking ones.

Trinity: Lobster tail, chest bent armor both look out of place and ugly.

Mag Prime: The color selections, the two side color stripes, why does that out sticking part of the helm use same color as the knee and shoulder pads?

Edited by PrincessWhite