The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

• 2 months later...

1. IMHO - NOVA is by far the most hideous and horrid misshapen animal from hell.

Bad armor with revealing left breast and those poop like helmets almost looks like an Arabian Tweety bird. (no racial)

2. Saryn's alt helmets looks monstrous as well. Chlora looks like a batarian and hemlock is obviously a plant inspired epic failure that looks like bulbasaur.

3. Pulse Volt helm looks like a stupid mole rat. Seriously take a look at it.

4. Tengu Zephyr helm has a PEN*S growing on her forehead. ============D 

5. Trinity - well not so bad. But no boobs.

Again just my personal opinion.

Nova's stupid neck really destroys her from being decent looking.

Loki/Prime looks godawful but I can't say that because I am biased against this frame and the people who play him.

If I had to pick one to be a close second to loki, it'd probably be Nova just because of her broken stretchy poorly textured neck. It looks beyond stupid.

Ugly overall? Nekros. The designers just stopped caring imo. He looks...terrifying.

Nova's stupid neck really destroys her from being decent looking.

Loki/Prime looks godawful but I can't say that because I am biased against this frame and the people who play him.

If I had to pick one to be a close second to loki, it'd probably be Nova just because of her broken stretchy poorly textured neck. It looks beyond stupid.

Ugly overall? Nekros. The designers just stopped caring imo. He looks...terrifying.

The Point >

Your Head >

1. IMHO - NOVA is by far the most hideous and horrid misshapen animal from hell.

Bad armor with revealing left breast and those poop like helmets almost looks like an Arabian Tweety bird. (no racial)

2. Saryn's alt helmets looks monstrous as well. Chlora looks like a batarian and hemlock is obviously a plant inspired epic failure that looks like bulbasaur.

3. Pulse Volt helm looks like a stupid mole rat. Seriously take a look at it.

4. Tengu Zephyr helm has a PEN*S growing on her forehead. ============D 

5. Trinity - well not so bad. But no boobs.

Again just my personal opinion.

2quspww.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2quspww&s=8#.U9gZ_fldXA0

Oddly enough, I really dislike Hydroid with the default helmet. Same goes for Mirage. Their default helmets just aren't nearly as good as their alt helms. The Triton helm is still my favorite, and Mirage's Harlequin helmet makes her look waaay better.

I don't get the hate for Mag Prime's helmet. It looks cool to me. Unconventional, but cool.

If you think Nekros's helmet looks vaginal then you might be looking too hard. It's a hood, guys. A hood. It is not a woman's ladybits. Even then, Nekros has two wicked awesome alt helms so idk if he's all that ugly as a frame.

Most of them are terrible looking.  Where are the nice sleek designs like Excalibur from the Dark Sector reveal trailer? Nova looks pretty good other than her helmet.

I admit that Dark Sector reveal Excal looks pretty solid but honestly, time has really aged the graphics there. It's interesting but honestly he looks far too plastic in that trailer. Excalibur as he is now is way nicer. Especially with his Proto Armor skin.

Nova's design just isn't that interesting in my opinion. The helmet looks alright but it isn't spectacular. I don't agree that most look terrible though.

I admit that Dark Sector reveal Excal looks pretty solid but honestly, time has really aged the graphics there. It's interesting but honestly he looks far too plastic in that trailer. Excalibur as he is now is way nicer. Especially with his Proto Armor skin.

Nova's design just isn't that interesting in my opinion. The helmet looks alright but it isn't spectacular. I don't agree that most look terrible though.

It looks like rubber, not plastic, and it works well. The new suits lack any real texture. I am not a big fan of Nova's helmet, but the rest of her design is absolutely amazing.  The best looking frames in the game currently are Excal, Frost, Volt, and Nova.

I haven't looked at nearly enough to say which one is the ugliest. But I pretty much instantly got the Bastet Helmet for my Valkyr when I started playing her. Not sure if those names are correct, but they should be.

Edit: It's also annoying that I can't recolor the glove things she get's with the Hysteria ability/mod. They look so out of place due to wrong color. Edit 2: previous statement in edit 1 might be wrong, need to check if I missed something.

Edited by Nephilim702