Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Well actually killing Alad does, cause it will give you a deathmark, which is the Stalker one; considering that Stalker and Harvester use the same spawn mechanic, having a Stalker mark decrease chances to get a Harvester spawn..

About the message I suppose that was not "working as intended"...

Death mark is not necessarily only tied to the Stalker.  Yes it is tied to the stalker but it could also be being used by the harvester. Or not we don't know. We also don't know the full Harvester spawn mechanic. 

People are getting mail from both sides, so how can you explain that? Also, I got my message right after the fifth invasion supporting Grineer.

I think it's really easier for everyone to accept that both sides NOW give you a mark.

Also, to everyone saying that during Livestream 20 Steve said "battle pays for Corpus", please watch it until 59:55.

Rebecca: "What did you just say?"

Steve: "You know, support Corpus.."

Rebecca: "NO"

Scott: "NO"

Steve: "I mean, Grineer, support Grineer"

Now, let's go together to minute 1:01:05

Scott:" So, Harvester seeks for you if you're PRO-GRINEER"

Steve:"Yeah"

Scott: " And continue to be PRO GRINEER"

Now, what more evidence you need to understand the "support Corpus" was a mistake???? 

But, after that things have clearly changed, cause now both sides can trigger the Harvester, probably to make things easier for us, to not alterate the invasions and to not make Corpus supporters unable to get the Detron.

That's it guy, why don't we focus on something more constructive than trying to find more randomness or problems???

We will just have to agree to disagree.  And you never know till you try and that is what I am doing.  So let me get this straight...are you trying to bash me for trying something to narrow down the spawn mechanic or are you just trying to bash me because i'm not agreeing with you?

Certain thing here: I got my second message; I had a spawn and it deleted my message.

I did 5 invasions Grineer side(I already did 11 runs on that one)and got the new message.

So, you can use the same invasion to get multiple marks and both sides works to get the Harvester, cause the spawn I just had was because the message I got supporting Grineer.

Certain thing here: I got my second message; I had a spawn and it deleted my message.

I did 5 invasions Grineer side(I already did 11 runs on that one)and got the new message.

So, you can use the same invasion to get multiple marks and both sides works to get the Harvester, cause the spawn I just had was because the message I got supporting Grineer.

I was with you during the round but you disconnected after you got the message, :(

Today and yesterday --> 50 runs

Last weeks --> 100+ runs

Havester spawn --> 1 time

Message goten --> 0 time

Thank you message --> 1 time

Boss killing --> zero time

Edited by ExorcistEX

So correct me if i am misreading this, so you had a deathmark for the harvester already and he had not spawned but you received another one in its place?  That correct?

Sounds like the system is broken if i read that correctly

So correct me if i am misreading this, so you had a deathmark for the harvester already and he had not spawned but you received another one in its place?  That correct?

Sounds like the system is broken if i read that correctly

Nope, that's my story after 11.7.3:

- Got no message after the update, even trying a few invasions

- Got a spawn

- Did 5 runs on invasion and got a message

- After I'd say 50/70 runs I had a spawn

- I did another 5 invasions on a node that I already completed(11 runs pro grineer) and got a new message

I think things are working as intended, at least as the hotfix notes would suggest.

Also, sorry, I don't want to bash you for any reason or in any way and I apologize if I gave you that impression; I was only trying to explain how cartain speculations I read in the last pages are wrong, like saying Steve said something in the livestream while he said the opposite.

Anyway, this is frustrating enough without arguing between us!

I didnt' get any e-mail from Alad after Hotfix. Did a lot of Invasion Missions. Today 15 again. Nothing. Maybe I had a harvester mark before, but she doesn't spawn anymore.. I got stalker now 9 times while doing Invasions. Does someone else have this problem? I think its bugged maybe...

First off i need too say big thanks too Siralextraffo i own him big time, because it was his mark not mine i will continur hunt with you until you finish with barell.

I also want too say thanks too Magpool, Plasmaface, Zero-1,Rexsol and others.

Congratz!

First off i need too say big thanks too Siralextraffo i own him big time, because it was his mark not mine i will continur hunt with you until you finish with barell.

I also want too say thanks too Magpool, Plasmaface, Zero-1,Rexsol and others.

'Grats to you, man. I hope you like "trash talking" because I've gotten my fair share of it when people spotted my Detron.

Consider yourself lucky if you get the opposite of that. I sure wasn't.

so ive run for the grineer 100's of times now, have gotten the havester to spawn twice.

is it normal for him to drop 'nothing' when he finally does decide to show up? didnt get a single piece either time.

It's pretty normal for him to drop nothing. It's pretty terrible all in all. It's like willingly getting kicked in the balls for the slight chance it might be pleasurable.

It's pretty normal for him to drop nothing. It's pretty terrible all in all. It's like willingly getting kicked in the balls for the slight chance it might be pleasurable.

Like letting someone kick you in the balls for the chance to roll a 10-sided die to see if it lands on the 1 side you need.