Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Well........update 11.7......

there is nothing regarding harvey.At least they have no notes in this regard.

Just checked the alert having 3 battle pays from Grineer and none. So it must have not undergone any change.

I assume they are busy with PS4 content.

Edited by YourMoms

I really lost count this time as to how many missions I've done. And I have yet to get a second encounter. 

I've tried directing my attention towards other things, but I keep going back to Harvester hunting. 

I'M TOO DETERMINED. 

Edit: And I just as I posted this several minutes ago, a stalker showed up. Close.

Edit 2: And I got a second Harvester! And it dropped........................salvage. Again.

Edited by Twixer

I feel like this has just sapped all of my motivation to play Warframe. New weapons don't excite me at all anymore, I'm bored of almost every weapon in the game, and the 1 gun I've been wanting since the start of the Gradivus Dilemma is buried underneath so many layers of RNG I have almost no hope of getting it. And now we've gone 2 whole weeks without a fix. In fact, they made it HARDER to get Harvester to attack. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Brutal! 

Me: 2 encounters - 1st BP + Receiver (!!!)

2nd: Barrel. 

I will say though, that I had spent a good portion of the morning today trying to get the Harvester to spawn - he did come on my 20th mission or so. Still, I have clearly had much more luck than many of you.

And I also want to clarify for the record that I haven't done any boss fights between that first Harvester encounter and this recent one. 

We really NEED to dispell the lingering myth that boss fights can get you death marked for the Harvester. That was then. Unless someone can get the Harvester to come without doing any invasions (good luck with that!), you all need to save yourselves some time and effort and realize that now it is all about getting the Harvester death mark from supporting the Grineer in Grineer vs. Corpus invasions. 

Then the rest of you can ascertain the as yet undetermined details:

Do you actually need to get the battle pay in your inbox? (so far reports seem to suggest not)

If not, how many missions do you need to do as a minimum to get a death mark?

Does doing more missions beyond this minimal threshold increase your likelihood (say, from a base of 2.5%)?

Or can you "stock up" on Harvester marks? Or must you earn each one anew from new Battle pay missions?

That's what you all need to focus on right now. Me, my work here is done. Going to blast some fools with Detron soon.

Good luck to everyone! 

Farm smart!

Death marks accumulate so if you killed 2 bosses a month ago and had 1 stalker come you would still have 1 death mark. 

Yeah sorry I got 2 in like half an hour, first receiver alone and after receiver+bp.

When I saw 2 things dropped I really thought it was the barrel since is the most common of the two parts...

Sure isn't.

Hello? Sitting on about 4 Detron BLUEPRINTS here! Also 1 receiver and no barrel.

Im not sure if running invasions against Corpus triggers it.  Since the Dilemma (104 Missions against Corpus), i only once ran for Corpus against Grineer (5 runs for payment), otherwise always against them. Im only running for corpus if its Corpus against Infected (as you sadly cant run for Infected).

So. unless running a mission against Infected for Corpus somehow resets or diminishes the chance, i would say, just running MIssions against Corpus does nothing... i have not seen the Harvester yet.

I want too ask should i change tactic i will do 5 invasion on 1 map 5 on another, so i can stack deathmarks.

Edit i just spawned harvester i first did 5 invasions on elara than i switched too Uranus invasion mission for forma.

First run harvester spawned and droped nothing.

I am hyped again.

Edited by SALE94

I finally got my first Harvester encounter while siding with the Grineer on Sycorax (Uranus), though it was targeting another member of my squad.  I got the Detron blueprint and the barrel, so all I'm missing is the receiver.  Hope it doesn't take this long for my second encounter.

wait that does means its true that you get 2 stuff at once too from harvester for detron? cuz i am still cursed with its bp forever....

It is all random. No easy way to spawn him.

Got first Harvester encounter few minutes ago, and he dropped Detron BP and receiver. Was running normal Corpus missions on occasion. And did 2 Grineer support missions before that.

So stop sacrificial chicken killing, cutting limbs and other weird things in the name of Harvester.

never!

Brutal! 

Me: 2 encounters - 1st BP + Receiver (!!!)

2nd: Barrel. 

I will say though, that I had spent a good portion of the morning today trying to get the Harvester to spawn - he did come on my 20th mission or so. Still, I have clearly had much more luck than many of you.

And I also want to clarify for the record that I haven't done any boss fights between that first Harvester encounter and this recent one. 

We really NEED to dispell the lingering myth that boss fights can get you death marked for the Harvester. That was then. Unless someone can get the Harvester to come without doing any invasions (good luck with that!), you all need to save yourselves some time and effort and realize that now it is all about getting the Harvester death mark from supporting the Grineer in Grineer vs. Corpus invasions. 

Then the rest of you can ascertain the as yet undetermined details:

Do you actually need to get the battle pay in your inbox? (so far reports seem to suggest not)

If not, how many missions do you need to do as a minimum to get a death mark?

Does doing more missions beyond this minimal threshold increase your likelihood (say, from a base of 2.5%)?

Or can you "stock up" on Harvester marks? Or must you earn each one anew from new Battle pay missions?

That's what you all need to focus on right now. Me, my work here is done. Going to blast some fools with Detron soon.

Good luck to everyone! 

Farm smart!

you can have several stalker death marks at a time so even after you fight you wont have to kill another boss so im guessing its like that with the harvester too

I just try to kill Anyo and Alad V and with that I meet 5 time the Harvester on Invasion mission

Since the new update, 5 time stalker on invasion mission.

DE destroy how to get the harvester, whitout write in the patchnote. Thanks a lot.

either way, they have given a clue in return at least, and that's supporting grineer in their invasions against corpus, and also if you get battlepay from grineer, it should increase slight chances of spawning harvester in corpus missions or in mid-corpus invasions too.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII