Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not Sorry 3: The Return Of The Fall Of The Rise Of The Bonedaddy

Blatantfool

Gosh it disturbs me to see you, RhinoLooking so down in the dumpsEvery guy here'd love to be you, RhinoEven when taking your lumpsThere's no Frame in the game as admired as youYou're ev'ryone's favorite guyEv'ryone's awed and inspired by youAnd it's not very hard to see whyNo one's slick as RhinoNo one's quick as RhinoNo one's neck's as incredibly thick as RhinoFor there's no Frame in town half as manlyPerfect, a pure paragonYou can ask any Mag, Ash or ExcaliAnd they'll tell you whose squad they prefer to be onNo one's been like RhinoA king pin like RhinoNo one's got a swell piece on his cod like RhinoAs a specimen, yes, I'm intimidatingMy what a Frame, that RhinoGive five "hurrahs!"Give twelve "hip-hips!"Rhino is the bestAnd the rest is all dripsNo one stomps like RhinoIgnores fights like RhinoIn a slugging match nobody crits like RhinoFor there's no one as burly and brawnyAs you see I've got biceps to spareNot a bit of him's scraggly or scrawny(That's right!)And ev'ry last inch of me's covered in flair!No one hits like RhinoMatches wits like RhinoIn Derelict matches no one taunts like RhinoI leave Ancient's practi-cally salivating!(This just got interesting!)Ten points for Rhino!When I was a lad I ate four dozen tatersEv'ry morning to help me get largeAnd now that I'm grown I eat five dozen tatersSo I'm roughly the size of a barge!No one shoots like RhinoMakes those beauts like RhinoThen goes tromping around wearing boots like RhinoI use platinum in all of my decorating!Say it againWho's a Frame among men?And then say it once moreWho's the hero next door?Who's a super success?Don't you know? Can't you guess?Ask his fans and his five hangers-onThere's just one Frame in the game who's got all of it downAnd his name's R-H-I- N -R-H-I-N -  A  -R-H-I-N-O  -  oh!RHINO!

Rebecca's fault