Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.1 Hot-Fixes

[DE]Steve

Not when the reasoning behind it is low clip size to amount of extra bullets produced.

For example, I use a snipetron. Which has a magazine smaller than some shotguns. and these 'nerfed' rifle mods make it so that spending 100 thousand credits to increase my clip capacity by A SINGLE SHOT tends to feel like I'm getting the short stick on my weapon.

Except that you can rip out that mod and stick it in a high clip weapon whenever you want, for free. It's hardly wasted credits.

Everyone as in ~200 persons...lol....This game isn't that popular.

I was seeing 900+ in Global Chat on the day update 7 was released. Doesn't mean there wasn't more, as my friend wasn't in the same global chat as me (I suspect it's because he's in a different region but I could be wrong.)

EDIT:

then where are the weapon mods?, and whats with no upgrade tree?

We've basically been reset to level 1 and have to work our way back up. Calm down. Mods are still pretty damn easy to find. My mod slots are full for my WF, Hek, and Kraken.

Edited by TheFired3mon

I was seeing 900+ in Global Chat on the day update 7 was released. Doesn't mean there wasn't more, as my friend wasn't in the same global chat as me (I suspect it's because he's in a different region but I could be wrong.)

That's weird max for me on US EAST was 500. What's your region?

then where are the weapon mods?, and whats with no upgrade tree?

What I'm saying is that all of our old stuff is gone so of course ist painful to suddenly be like a new frame again.

BUT the new mod system offers most of the same upgrade mod options just in a new form.

Weapon mods are out there we just have to find them all over again....

So the mod system itself isnt the problem, being restarted just feels crappy.

that said....

The upgrade tree is missing, thats for sure. I, like many others, would like to see some other inherent improvement to frames as we level.

DE Steve I would like to thank you and all the DE staff for the great update, its butiful work once the shock wares off and there is a lot of fantastic work in this update dispite the ****storm, but i would sujest that you give us the players the ability to custamize are own controls rather then having your tem worry about what is the optimal schime for us, let us the players decide what is optimal for us and map are buttons according to the comfertability of are own play style. thank you for the update keep up the good work.

Edited by blackdragon0083

Still power Efficiency dont lower power with real 30%... 75 energy cost and 30% of this is 22,5 and if im correnc game shoul make it 23 so skill should cost 52 energy not 58.

Now we cant add more than onc mod of this type so i think its time to make this system a little better.

usually: Effiency = OldCost / NewCost

solve for NewCost: NewCost = OldCost / Efficiency

OldCost = 75

Efficiency = 1.3

75 / 1.3 = 57.7 ~ 58.

You're confusing "efficiency" with "cost reduction". Also, Power efficiency is OP enough as is, no need to improve it.

usually: Effiency = OldCost / NewCost

solve for NewCost: NewCost = OldCost / Efficiency

OldCost = 75

Efficiency = 1.3

75 / 1.3 = 57.7 ~ 58.

You're confusing "efficiency" with "cost reduction". Also, Power efficiency is OP enough as is, no need to improve it.

Dont care.. % is % and they should lower correct value.. we get HP Shield Armor in normal way.. dmg, speed, stamina, power cost in other way..

ATM Power Efficiency is not OP.. 30% is max what u can get and put into warframes mod slots.. old system was OP.. now is OK.. with old mod my 75 power cost skill take only 38 energy from 275 ;/ that is OP.

Edited by Dreed

What I'm saying is that all of our old stuff is gone so of course ist painful to suddenly be like a new frame again.

BUT the new mod system offers most of the same upgrade mod options just in a new form.

Weapon mods are out there we just have to find them all over again....

So the mod system itself isnt the problem, being restarted just feels crappy.

that said....

The upgrade tree is missing, thats for sure. I, like many others, would like to see some other inherent improvement to frames as we level.

that is what &!$$ed me off the most i think... now i can't up my shields, HP or power through level ups, i reckon thy need to re-think taking out the tree completley.

the fact that my WF is LVL 30 and has 100 SP and HP is FU CK 1NG BULL SH1T

AND ALSO i have not found a single mod that isn't a WF ability I WANT MY CLIP MODS FOR MY BRONCO BACK

Edited by drBUD