Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.1 Hot-Fixes

[DE]Steve

Давайте больше кредитов в миссии и за миссии а то цены возрасли на прокачку модов а деньги за миссии получаем те же... я уже больше 1000000 потратил на прокачку модов...

is there any word on fixing the chat problem, still can't see the chatbox so i can't communicate, which would be helpful on defense mission voting.

when i first log in the chat box didnt come up for me either, but i opend my arsenal and then the chat box poped up behind it, close arsenal and chat box stays

Lol you have to agree to a new terms of service before you can play

Looks like they just changed it so all the people whining about mod conversion have no legal grounds to stand on

I don't like that they're saying they can do a forced reset whenever they want

Though I doubt they would do that unless we keep our promo items (vandals) and all the plat we've bought/been given

Edited by PlusEighteen

Looks like they just changed it so all the people whining about mod conversion have no legal grounds to stand on

Though I doubt they would do that unless we keep our promo items (vandals) and all the plat we've bought/been given

It isn't much different from the closed beta agreement. They judt changed it for open beta since we are in open beta already.

Also every reset would return your promo items and all platinum. It's just something you'll find in about every beta agreement simply because it is a beta which means everything is still subject to change.

Edited by Liandra

1)Chat keeps dissapearing in certain matches.

2)There is no back button(dissapears?) after you click onto your sentinel(have to click ESC)Happens with, Customize colors(warframes/sentinels/weapons)

3)What ever happened to the message system? was it removed?

4) Shade(Sentinel) Ghost, Crouching and cloacked. Enemy still notices me. Even when it cloakes me, they still see me. Is this supposed to happen or no?

Edited by Renkai141

Glad we now have a clear way to agree to a terms of service that makes it clear we are nothing more than beta-testers.

Should hopefully make things utterly crystal to everyone.

Because that's honestly changed from the start of the beta?

Or any beta?

Or being anything else but a consumer?

They have always reserved the right to do a reset. Very few people bothered to read the terms it seems.

ive gottend 2 more updates on my warframe wfter this one, can you guys update the list? i really like seeing the progress of what you guys are doing with each update.

what i mean is im assuming you guys had 2 more hot-fixes