Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.1 Hot-Fixes

[DE]Steve

Anybody else feel the Sentinels could use some rubberband like movement against it's master? I looks odd always staying the exact same distance and height from the owner. It would be good if it took a couple secs for it to turn and follow or was a bit more autonomous in it's movement.

I hate this kind of logic. Not everyone and their mom uses a Gorgon dude.. You do realize this, right?

with Rifle > shotgun >/ pistols.

examples above were used just for the sole reason they're the highest rank-tier weapons up to date, personal preferences aside, the amount of bullets are still the same

To realy dude.. realy.. cheeck whole mods.. for pistols u get more than Rifle or Shotgun DMG boost .. around 220-250% .. My Aklato deal more dmg that any Rifle what i have.. and i dont use Mulstishot...

For me the best option is Shotgun and Pistols ...

Dont know why they nerf Mele fight so badly.. but need more test for this. Mele dmg atm SUX..

yeah I agree as far as I've seen, mods for pistols and shotguns tend to drop more, I haven't explored the new maps nor have tried going to the 30's maps yet... cause of I'm really longing for the melee strikes to be "fixed" (auto charging while using normal swings)

Edited by GrayFox

Is there going to be an update where the fusion cores sell amount is upped just like mods in the past? If so when? It's extremely disappointing knowing I had 40+ pages of mods I could've sold for millions and now I'm struggling with credits |:

Melee strikes feels less responsive and in general feel very weak since update 7.0. The zero health/shield scaling doesn't help either since melee requires you to tank a bit of damage. Melee only shines now if you haven't alerted the enemy yet and you are stealth killing scrubs with charged attacks. Melee against infested is suicidal now unless you're rhino with iron skin or something.

I agree that melee needs more power BUT dont forget that bullets can be deflected now.

Quite often I can close in on an enemy and not take many, if any, hits from their gun.

This update is fine and all, but it didn't solve the biggest problem with this update. The cost of using fusion cores is ridiculous. I thought for sure it would have been done in this patch. During previous patches, I spent most of my credits constantly on new weapons, blueprints and making blueprints because I could sell mods I didn't like for a fair price. Now I have these "valuable" fusion cores that are useless to me because I have around 50k credits and none of the benefits these cores should have given me. I'm not going to be leaving the game or anything, I believe you are good developers and I don't think you screwed over people like me on purpose. However it sucks when I've done all this work and have almost nothing to show for it except the actual frames and guns themselves. I was one blueprint away from being able to complete Frost, and now it will be quite a while before I can ever even begin farming again, let alone continuing where I was in the level progression.

Edited by Draxxon

This update is fine and all, but it didn't solve the biggest problem with this update. The cost of using fusion cores is ridiculous. I thought for sure it would have been done in this patch. During previous patches, I spent most of my credits constantly on new weapons, blueprints and making blueprints because I could sell mods I didn't like for a fair price. Now I have these "valuable" fusion cores that are useless to me because I have around 50k credits and none of the benefits these cores should have given me. I'm not going to be leaving the game or anything, I believe you are good developers and I don't think you screwed over people like me on purpose. However it sucks when I've done all this work and have almost nothing to show for it except the actual frames and guns themselves. I was one blueprint away from being able to complete Frost, and now it will be quite a while before I can ever even begin farming again, let alone continuing where I was in the level progression.

I agree that melee needs more power BUT dont forget that bullets can be deflected now.

Quite often I can close in on an enemy and not take many, if any, hits from their gun.

Exactly and I rarely took much damage when fighting 1-3 enemies with melee. Remember to you know, BE A NINJA. Roll out of the way of incoming attacks, use your back handspring and the new sideways cartwheel roll moves. Avoid being hit. A tank Ninja is an oxymoron, in my book.

Thank you so much for these hotfixes, and for all the ones yesterday, although it was a bit of a rocky start, and kinda hard to get into the swing of things again, I am enjoying the new updates. Keep up the good work DE.

I concur. Thanks, DE. Gave the game a magnificent shot in the arm, albeit after figuring out which shot was the booster shot and not the euthanization

The sorting option was a great add, though once I choose a card and put it into "fusion mode" I am going to want to sort so that I choose only my best fusion cores or maybe my weakest, so on and so forth, but when a card is in "fusion mode" and a sorting option is chosen after the fact you get kicked out "fusion mode". This makes it nigh impossible to try to choose a specific thing without digging through your list of cores to find one that best fits.

Also allowing us to see the true numerical value of a core and the numerical value of the card that I am upgrading would allow players to make a more informed decision and have less of the "I feel like I am doing this wrong" type feeling.

Edited by Volitaire

The sorting option was a great add, though once I choose a card and put it into "fusion mode" I am going to want to sort so that I choose only my best fusion cores or maybe my weakest, so on and so forth, but when a card is in "fusion mode" and a sorting option is chosen after the fact you get kicked out "fusion mode". This makes it nigh impossible to try to choose a specific thing without digging through your list of cores to find one that best fits.

Also allowing us to see the true numerical value of a core and the numerical value of the card that I am upgrading would allow players to make a more informed decision and have less of the "I feel like I am doing this wrong" type feeling.

you do. Adding a card to fuse with another will show you what you will get. it also shows you how much you need to take it to even the next level. Shows you the cost as well. All you need to make an informed decision

Edited by RawGritz

I get what you are sayign RawGritz and I follow it completley. The numerical value is something that allows for less of a click and guess type situation. For instance I can apply a Rare 4 and get almost the exact same (there is a slight difference) as i get by applying an Uncommon 10. I was also in a situation that I could hit Max upgrade on a card using a lower core instead of the larger core. Had I not just been screwing around in there and noticed that I would never have known I could get away with using a much lower power core to get the remaining required points applied to the card that i was trying to upgrade.

I get what you are sayign RawGritz and I follow it completley. The numerical value is something that allows for less of a click and guess type situation. For instance I can apply a Rare 4 and get almost the exact same (there is a slight difference) as i get by applying an Uncommon 10. I was also in a situation that I could hit Max upgrade on a card using a lower core instead of the larger core. Had I not just been screwing around in there and noticed that I would never have known I could get away with using a much lower power core to get the remaining required points applied to the card that i was trying to upgrade.

;) And there you go. It's actually a rather elegant system. Need to work out the kinks, but I'm liking it very much. Much more to think about and so many more ways to upgrade and customize. Plus you can specialize and are not forced to use stuff you don't like.

Also my favorite... I now have something to do with mods I acquire but can't use. Before I would selling them. Now I use them for more efficient fusion that costs less than Fusion Cores. Ember mods, shotgun mods, loot radar mods... All go in the fusion grinder to help make better versions of things I love, like sprint speed and Flame dmg.

Exactly and I rarely took much damage when fighting 1-3 enemies with melee. Remember to you know, BE A NINJA. Roll out of the way of incoming attacks, use your back handspring and the new sideways cartwheel roll moves. Avoid being hit. A tank Ninja is an oxymoron, in my book.

I am unsure why you quoted me. Your response seems aimed at the other person you quoted. I'm curious.

;) And there you go. It's actually a rather elegant system. Need to work out the kinks, but I'm liking it very much. Much more to think about and so many more ways to upgrade and customize. Plus you can specialize and are not forced to use stuff you don't like.

Also my favorite... I now have something to do with mods I acquire but can't use. Before I would selling them. Now I use them for more efficient fusion that costs less than Fusion Cores. Ember mods, shotgun mods, loot radar mods... All go in the fusion grinder to help make better versions of things I love, like sprint speed and Flame dmg.

And like I said before I really like the system and the concept of it. I just can already see people getting mad when they spend a rare 10 to upgrade a piece when they only needed a common 4 or something. It isn't really sometihng that can't be fixed by simply paying attention to what you are doing and playing around with things, but, I also don't feel that it should become a meta game to simply upgrade your gear in the most optimal way possible.

And like I said before I really like the system and the concept of it. I just can already see people getting mad when they spend a rare 10 to upgrade a piece when they only needed a common 4 or something. It isn't really sometihng that can't be fixed by simply paying attention to what you are doing and playing around with things, but, I also don't feel that it should become a meta game to simply upgrade your gear in the most optimal way possible.

You have to pay more attention to what you're doing now. I think it's a fun meta game. Also there will much more variety between users and their partiuclar loadouts.

I have not touched Bladestorm for my level 30 Ash in this update. And I love that I can do that.