Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

ok, so i stand corrected. i never said i was perfect.

point remains, less than 1% DO use it as a macro, or other programmable key.. i myself use the cyborg V5 keyboard, which has programmable macro software for the F keys, which imo, is much more convenient.

personal preference. must get that out or else "#hatemailjustcausereasons"

regardless.. <1%

and even at that, we can round up to an illogical number....... <10%

still, 90 or more found it useful vs the 10% or less that didn't.

again, shows DE has their priorities backwards.

and before i get "inb4 hashtag ur wrong bro go play another game" --- i'm founder... still playing and waiting to get my money's worth out of it (being as how the latest updates have been less than favorable, and the preferred AND requested have yet to be implemented)

EDIT: LOVE THE NINJA POST, WHICH JUST PROVES MY POINT.

JS.

BESIDES, DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE EITHER, SpFinX, DOESN'T MATTER THO. NO REASON TO SAY I'M WRONG BECAUSE YOU AND A SMALL GROUP OF YOUR FRIENDS USE IT OTHERWISE.

#CAPSLOCKBECAUSETHATSWHATIDOAND#DEALWITHIT

if you dislike, refer UP to xWindScar 's post, here. see? i'm not the only. point.

edit: "JS"

I have no idea, where do you take these % numbers, but i've seen several topics in gameplay feedback that blamed forcing this function on players. And i totally agree that forcing interface solutions is never good. Not like i care much with my A4tech XL-760H, though - i learned it in hard way that sometimes it's just easier to redirect a button than prove developers that they are wrong.

I'm not gonna argue about it anymore, since a perfect solution has been pointed out already: make it optional through adding to key bind list. You want it? You'll be able to use it.

Edited by SpFinX

I have 500+ shields with loki and I still bleed to death. No, my shield never reached 0, I've never suffered flash wound during the mission, never lost even a single point hp from an attack, yet the bleeding stil procs through shields and kills me.

Seriously, please either do the bleeding proc mechanic properly or remove it altogether. It's illogical and gravely annoying.

so when is "Enter" going to work on log in screen again? its really annoying typing in  my password then having to move my hand to the mouse to click the login button when im so use to in every single game or other pass word thing that i can just hit enter. or how about just remembering my password and loging me in strati away

edit: wow why dose the enter on numb pad work and the return key enter doesn't?????????

Edited by STORRM

so when is "Enter" going to work on log in screen again? its really annoying typing in  my password then having to move my hand to the mouse to click the login button when im so use to in every single game or other pass word thing that i can just hit enter. or how about just remembering my password and loging me in strati away

edit: wow why dose the enter on numb pad work and the return key enter doesn't?????????

Ahaha. I've got a habit of pressing Enter on additional keyboard ("numpad" one) even when logging somewhere else than Warframe XD

Quick Hotfix to go with your midnight snack:

- Clicking mouse "thumb button" no longer acts as ESC in menus (due to conflicts with keyboard macros).

Actually I liked that feature. Can you guys make it an optional setting?

Always Nice to see more bugfixes keep up the good work.

Here's alittle suggestion though display extractor health in the list of extractors, this will make deploying them that much faster.?

Not just " a bit faster", much less frustrating when you don't end up deploying the same damaged extractors from your list of 15 available ones over and over and over until you find one that isn't damaged. The thing is, the order of the extractors seems to keep changing with every attempt. So the health of the extractors would be a great addition and gameplay improvement to the UI.