Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Primed Pistol Gambit

Also there are three mods currently only available from the plat packs, to be released tomorrow as Nightmare drops:

Armored Agility

Animal Instinct

Seeking Fury

It's already been announced that Animal Instinct should work on both companions and sentinels. Armored Agility seems to have some discrepancy between the ingame mod and the buyplatinum page, so that might be cleared up tomorrow too.

Added all these. I'll update the Excalibur another day, the new abilities doing 2500 different things are just boring to update :D

Added all these. I'll update the Excalibur another day, the new abilities doing 2500 different things are just boring to update :D

Thanks Stoi.

They made these changes yesterday,

Ember Changes:

The following changes have been made to Ember in both PvE and Conclave:

• Casting animations for World on Fire have been shortened to match Fire Blast’s.
  • The base duration of Ember’s Accelerant is now 30 seconds regardless of rank.
  • Ember’s Accelerant now provides a buff to casting speed for the duration of the Ability (Equivalent to a max-rank Natural Talent).
  • Ember’s Accelerant will now display a duration timer in the player’s HUD.

Changes:

• Reduced the Aksomati’s reload time from 2.8 to 1.4.
Edited by Nachino

Probably something I changed by mistake when the duration was fixed to 30s.

The base 30 seconds are unmoddified by the rank of the ability, meaning it can be rank 1 and still last 30 seconds, yet those 30 seconds still are affected by duration mods.

The same was implemented to Ember's Accelerant ability.

Edit: Was too slow at replying.

So when is there going to be an option for arcane avenger on weapons?

When it procs, it adds 30% crit rate.

So if a weapon has 1% crit rate, it now has 31%, and yes, it actually works that way, I've tested it extensively.

No, the 30% is not affected by crit rate mods, so even if you have +120% crit rate, the 30% is still going to be a 30%.

As proof, have a red crit on the soma prime.

http://i.imgur.com/Rdjn8RN.jpg

Edited by OfficerBeepsky

There is a misstake in Rakta Ballistica stats. Builder says it's 0.0/0% crit, but it's 1.5/20%.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rakta_Ballistica

Click in the NON CHARGED text.

The in-game stats only show the stats for the charged shot, in the builder you are looking at the non-charged shots, just click where it says "Non-Charged" next to "Details", that should set it to "Charged" and show you the stats you want.

If the weapon actually can crit on uncharged shots:

Do you happen to know what the non-charged crit chance and multi is? It's not listed on the wiki.

Any chance there would be added Damage Per Minute calculation? This may be used if people want to see how good is weapon in long run (non-stop damage).

Following formula: DPM calc: 60 seconds / (1 second / fire rate * magazine + reload time) * Total Damage * magazine =

Also, if possible, add simple mark near DPM meter if running out of ammo, green 'Good ammo' if enough and red 'Out of ammo' if not.

Formula/code: ammo + magazine - 60 seconds / (1 second / fire rate * magazine + reload time) * magazine = if >=0 then 'good ammo', else 'out of ammo'

P.S. Inspired by Vectis Prime which 2 rounds magazine made it perfect for variation of builds, where DPS and DPM both matters.

-Added Ash Prime, Vectis Prime, Carrier Prime, Prisma Dual Cleavers and Sweeper Prime.

So when is there going to be an option for arcane avenger on weapons?

Any chance there would be added Damage Per Minute calculation? 

I don't have the time to work on new features at the moment.

Any chance there would be added Damage Per Minute calculation? This may be used if people want to see how good is weapon in long run (non-stop damage).

So, um... Sustained Damage Per Second * 60 seconds?

Ammo consumption is easy enough to extrapolate from the fire rate, and isn't really relevant with high RoF weapons as they are generally fired in bursts. In fact neither is the DPM/sustained dps, which is why burst dps is relevant (damage during the burst being fired)..

Sustained DPS divided by Burst DPS times the Fire Rate would get you ammo consumed per second.

Do I need to change the fire rate value with the burst fire to calculate the burst DPS of a burst weapon?

Brain... melting...

Burstfire weapons are weird, really weird, and really complicated to calculate. I would personally just use the damage #, which is the damage/burst. Stoi's done a decent job estimating the fire rate, but really what you need to calculate the real DPS is the empirical # of shots per second.

Then stuff scales weird with +/- Rate of Fire mods. IIRC you are limited to '10 burst per second' which is some arbitrary # linked to the arsenal RoF, so weapons like the Burston Prime gain almost no benefit from RoF mods (again, weird, for the syndicate mod is +RoF) as the RoF only effects the RoF of the burst, not the cooldown between bursts.

TLDR: Use the damage as the damage/burst, rather than DPS. Figure out in-game how fast it fires, then calculate your own DPS.

Is someone updating the Weapon comperator? 

Soma Prime without Crit.

Tonkor missing Explosion dmg.

Rakta Ballistika missing the charged Version.

Numerous weird builds with status mods etc.

I don't know what philosophy you follow while doing builds there, but I could help updating some weapons. 

Edited by Alluka