Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

No, it has been officially confirmed to me (source DE) that 40% and 8 pellets means 5% per pellet. By the way, these values were updated recently in the codex, previously it was showing the critical chance of 1 pellet.

And yes, the critical chance for each pellet is always the same, but the higher the pellet count is, the higher is the chance that 1 pellet will do a critical hit. This is what is displayed at the moment in the builder, the critical probability.

I also agree with the multishot, this is how it is supposed to work at the moment. It'll show a number of pellets with a decimal if needed.

http://goo.gl/dmrli6

Check the multishot box, 28 pellets.

So why do multi-shot mods affect Status in the in-game arsenal but not Critical?

From the in-game arsenal:

Strun Wraith with no mods (10 pellets) - Crit 15%, Status 40%

Strun Wraith with maxed Hell's Chamber (22 pellets) - Crit 15%, Status 67.5%

In-game it is listed as having the same crit. chance regardless of shot count while the status chance changes.  (Status chance of each pellet ~4.98% in each case.)

Looking at the Strun Wraith in your Builder:

Strun Wraith with no mods (10 pellets) - Crit 80.31%, Status 33.52%

Strun Wraith with maxed Hell's Chamber (22 pellets) - Crit 96.75%, Status 58.76%

Without multishot your crit. chance is correct if each pellet has a 15% chance and your status chance is correct if each has a 4% chance.  To get 40% status each pellet needs to be 4.98%.  With 120% multishot your crit chance works back to be 14.4% per pellet and status 3.95%.

I get that you are trying to show the chance of at least one critical and at least one status effect but either you or DE have got the maths wrong somewhere and if the crit. chance shown in game is our chance of at least one critical then multishot may need to be reconsidered in critical builds as it apparently does not increase the overall critical chance and must therefore reduce the individual chance.

(PS:The maths is also wrong in that confirmation from a DE source as 8 chances at 5% does not equal a 40% chance of at least one.  It would be 33.657%.  To get a 40% chance of at least one crit from 8 shots each shot would need a 6.186% chance.  Unless you meant 10 pellets, in which case see the Strun Wraith's Status numbers above.)

The in game arsenal is (was) totally broken, as well as the maths DE is using. Whatever the multishot does, the average critical chance should increases because there's necessarily a pellet count increase, no matter how it is calculated. If it's not increasing in the in-game arsenal, it's because they changed again what is displayed to show a value that is a value per pellet, or because it's still borken, or maybe both. As it has been confirmed that the critical chance displayed in the arsenal must be divided by the number of pellets to get the critical chance for each pellet (before the G3 update), each additional pellet should increases this value, this totally makes sense.

Of course 8 pellets with 5% critical does not mean you have an average 40% do to a critical hit with 1 pellet, but that's what the in game arsenal is (was) displaying, and that's what I was using to explain how my maths works and what these values refers to. I'm using a more complex formula to calculate the critical probability, I can't explain it because I didn't made it, but I can send you the formula if you want, A friend of mine helped me with the formula.

I also need to fix again all the critical values in the database, the codex changed again (so I edited my message a lot). That's maybe why you get inaccurate results at the moment. DE is playing with my nerves, it's maybe back to showing the chances for each pellet now, but with updated values. I can see 15% for the Boar Prime, which totally doesn't fit with the previous values. I'll try to have more informations about that, but if it's different every week, I'm gonna be bored before it works :o

Edited by Stoi84

there seems to be some kind of buggy calculation in the system for Damage 2.0...

compare these two Phage builds:

http://goo.gl/QV80uf

vs.

http://goo.gl/1Dupm7

identical mods, different rank, one forma difference.

one lists viral/blast/corrosive the other viral/blast/toxin...

dafuq?

that said, brilliant tool! you are a hero! thanks a lot!!!

regards

h

ps: using firefox esr 24.3.0 on windows 7

pps: the glitch seems to be the Charged Shell mod... i can easily modify the 3forma build to the 4forma one and get a correct result... (http://goo.gl/FJRCI6 ) but the original 4forma build does not register the Charged Shell mod no matter what i try...

Edited by hoeskioeh

This may just be me; and it really is a Minor thing; I think it'd be cool to have say.. 'Back' Buttons to allow a person to not have to go all the way back to the main page before going to where they want. To elaborate; have a button that takes a person back to the warframe page on the building screen for the warframes. That way it's faster to switch between warframes :P.

I hope I made enough sense; and if not, if someone understands what I'm trying to say but could say it better, kudos :D.

Overall, though this seems like quite a Nice tool and will definately throw it with my others like dpsframe.com :P

Very good work! Any chance for tablet support? Like ipad for instance works fine, but cant add or remove mods coz unable to click and drag.. It pans around the screen instead. Like maybe double tap / double click to equip to next open mod slot...

Again, Great work. On behalf of tennos everywhere, i salute you!

This may just be me; and it really is a Minor thing; I think it'd be cool to have say.. 'Back' Buttons to allow a person to not have to go all the way back to the main page before going to where they want. To elaborate; have a button that takes a person back to the warframe page on the building screen for the warframes. That way it's faster to switch between warframes :P.

I'll add more navigation options when the possibility of saving and browsing builds will be released, but it could take some time.

there seems to be some kind of buggy calculation in the system for Damage 2.0...

pps: the glitch seems to be the Charged Shell mod... i can easily modify the 3forma build to the 4forma one and get a correct result... (http://goo.gl/FJRCI6 ) but the original 4forma build does not register the Charged Shell mod no matter what i try...

Did you modify the URL in any way to start a new build with already equiped mods ? The Charged Shell mod is rank 6 in the build, according to the URL (...170-3-6..., 170 is the mod id, 3 the slot id and 6 the mod rank), causing the problem, because the mod only have 6 ranks, including the rank 0, so max rank is 5. I must know about what you did before searching for a bug.

Very good work! Any chance for tablet support? Like ipad for instance works fine, but cant add or remove mods coz unable to click and drag.. It pans around the screen instead. Like maybe double tap / double click to equip to next open mod slot...

Again, Great work. On behalf of tennos everywhere, i salute you!

Support for tablet/mobile devices is at the bottom of the to-do list. i'll have a look after all the major upcoming updates are done, but I can't guarantee I'll do something for that.

Edited by Stoi84

Yep, if you do that, you have to take care of which parameters you modify. The script is not handling this kind of errors because the URL is not supposed to be modified or having wrong parameters :P

I noticed you added the Gorgon Wraith to the builder. Where did you find the stats for it? Not that I think you made it up or anything, just curious as I didn't know they released them.

Thanks

It's in the codex.

Ah, sweet.  Sad there is no polarity for it though, but I like the extra status chance and reload time reduction.

Yeah, I forma'd my Gorgon like 3 times already... And now I need to forma my Wrath 3 times to surpass her basic version...

Yeah, I forma'd my Gorgon like 3 times already... And now I need to forma my Wrath 3 times to surpass her basic version...

Lol, I've forma'd mine once. A lot of people are down on that gun but I think it's great fun.  I love the look of the Wraith too

Oh, that's maybe because of my last update. And that's maybe why I also have critical value missing for bows. I'll have a look.

Edit : Fixed for the melee weapons. Hit F5 to refresh the cache.

Edit : Fixed the critical value not showing for charged weapons

Edited by Stoi84

your site warframebuilder seems to not work java keeps throwing a java script 0 error every time i try to do anything so learn to use java or stop advertising a dead site

Cool story bro. Learn politeness, stop talking about things you don't know anything about, explain your problem, and maybe you'll get some support. I also have a life and sometimes it can take a few hours to get rid of the problems. If you are not happy with that, just go **** yourself, I have nothing more to say to someone like you.

Oh and by the way, I fixed a problem with the export button, hit F5 if it's still not working.

Edited by Stoi84