Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

The value in the save window is the number of builds remaining, not the total you can do, or the total you can still do not including the builds already saved. So if you already saved 4 builds and voted on 40, 10 sounds like a good value.

Except I've saved 10 builds and it says I cant save anymore, despite my votes.

Yes it's possible, I already made a lot of changes about that today, because I was doing something wrong with the sessions, I'll try to fix all this things for tomorrow and I'll reset all the votes with the edit function.

Ok so, I did a lot of mistakes with the previous update, so I had to do an emergency update, there could be bugs, please report any problem you find. Angius did a lot of testing and everything seems ot work fine, but I may have forgot something.

-I reseted all votes and ratings.

-I added the edit function (which was planned for tomorrow). To edit a build, go to a build you saved when logged, and click the save button again.

Now, you should not be able to vote multiple times on the same build. Votes should save in the database and you should get your additional slots, still need more testing though.

You also have a chance to edit your crappy description/name. For the next days, you'll be able to edit your builds regardless the number of votes. After that, you won't be able to do so. So hurry to update your builds if you think they can be deleted.

Edited by Stoi84

Hey Stoi, Oberon's Renewal is not being affected right by Fleeting Expertise's -x% at duration.

Renewal lasts 10s when maxed, with Fleeting Expertise is lasting 11s, 12.5s, 14.3s, 16.7s, 20s & 25s each rank.

Tested with Trinity, Loki's abilities and didn't had the bug.

Edited by xlraistlx

From the wiki : Healing time is affected inversely by Power Duration (mods increasing power duration will shorten healing time).

Do you have more informations about that ?

Edited by Stoi84

From the wiki : Healing time is affected inversely by Power Duration (mods increasing power duration will shorten healing time).

Do you have more informations about that ?

No. I had never read the wiki from Oberon and even though I have him I don't like it enough, I was trying to find a build that I feel confortable with and was thinking I could benefit from the duration.

So... about the people already trying to create multiple accounts to upvote their builds or downvote others. I'll be fair in the next days, and I'll simply delete the multiple accounts and reset the votes. But, in the future, I'll be very strict. The main account username will be banned (this means you won't be able to create an account with that name), which is probably your forum name and in-game name, and all the builds will be deleted. So think twice before being a jerk, I have A LOT of way to detect this kind of behavior.

So... about the people already trying to create multiple accounts...

Lol, and I was just about to create another account just to post more builds.

Still can't edit description, or change mods on builds. No matter how much I vote cant post an 11th build.

I fixed an issue where you could not be able to edit your builds when you don't have any builds remaining. Let me know if it changes something.

Edit : I fixed another issue where the webmaster is doing crap with the previous fix.

Edited by Stoi84

Should I write here the name of the guys doing multiple accounts to upvote their builds ? :D

Naming and Shaming on Warframe Forums is forbidden... But technically these are not the accounts from the forums. Hell, you can't even be sure that they are playing Warframe at all!

I'd contact a CM, though. Or you can just create a blacklist on your site for everyone to see.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed or reported that the numbers for IPS & Blast don't reflect a Split Chamber mod.

For my double forma'd Soma, the in game GUI shows5, 20, 25 and 90 for blast. 

Builder shows half those values: 2.5, 10, 12.5 and 45.

So the total DPS sustained and burst is almost double the numbers shown.