Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Updated for U13. See first post for the changelog. There are probably some things which not work as expected with the new stance mods, like seeing a stance mod for a weapon which cannot equip this mod. Report any problem you find. If you have missing images or informations, please leave a message too.

ALL PREVIOUS MELEE BUILDS DELETED, this is not a bug, this is because they were obsolete.

Hey,

I think the damage bonuses and maluses are the same that the faction one. Let me know if I'm wrong and I'll have a closer look, but as far as I remember, it was the same, that's why I didn't added a Void tab.

I deleted all the melee builds with the last update, and 270 were set to private by mistake in a recent update. We are also 4 to moderate the builds, so if your builds were not melee builds, they may have been set to private because the description and the name were not useful enough for the community, so you can still see these builds in your account, or they may have been deleted if you did not care about the rules when saving a build.

If you give me your username I can have a look at this.

Ok thank you. Let me know if you fix this, so I can use the old way of linking. :)

Was thinking about that ...

I use to explore other ppls builds, and in my opinion half of them are full crap; like 7 formas stuff with 30 points available, saved builds without any mods, unrealisticly bad builds (full crit build on a 5% crit wpn?)

Coud be usefull to have an easy way to report you such builds. Dont think so?

I posted a few days ago about a bad and strange lag when roaming on builder.

Seems issue is solved ... maybe with flash update.

Coud be usefull to have an easy way to report you such builds. Dont think so?

You can report builds that are wrong, but you need to be logged in. It's the triangle with exclamation mark, next to the export build button.

You can report builds that are wrong, but you need to be logged in. It's the triangle with exclamation mark, next to the export build button.

Ok thank you, will create an account then :)

The builder doesn't use flash, it's JavaScript only.

Ok thk you.

Then something has been fixed by the ast batch of updates i did to my computer :)

The connexion between the user and the server is not securized, so the site is not vulnerable to HearthBleed. It's vulnerable to a lot of thing because it does not use an encrypted service (https for example), but not to the HearthBleed exploit.