Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Please ADD warframe STATS!!!!!!!! going on warframe builder to plan ahead a frame build...*looks around and wonders where are the stats*....useless.

So PLEASE add warframe stats ._.

You are useless :P Click the 'report' link to the right, above the slots, to see the stats and the skills. Same is true for weapons to see a damage report. There's also a help button in the top left menu which link to an image that explains everything about the builder interface.

Bug: AkBronco prime lists the gun as shooting 2 bullets instead of # pellets which makes multi-shot not calculate correctly.

Fixed.

There's also a bug on the melee weapon damage (spin, leap, wall) for weapons with elemental damage. I'll fix that soon.

Updated. See the first post for the changelog.

Edit : One more thing, I can see a lot of builds with a wrong number of formas, because I updated the weapons after these builds were created. If you edit your build and save it again (no need to change anything), it'll update the forma count.

Edited by Stoi84

Stoi,
I stumbled across your work and it's amazing.

Do you have any next steps outside of updating?

Because I have an idea for you

Mini-loadout. 
- Small
- Embeddable

- Links to build on your site
- Less detail, Easily scannable

This would benefit the wiki...
... and if you could somehow save a build as a static image (consistent dimensions, URL overlay bottom right... etc)

People could embed them here on Warframe forums and on their profiles.

Almost like a Landscape Pokemon card.

Keep up the good work.

Hello ;)

Was guessing ... the popularity seems to depend only on number of times a build is viewed right?

Wouldn't you thing a popularity system weighted with users votes could add some benefit to it?

There are lots of very high popularity builds i consider unbalanced, even sometimes poorly done.

And some others, lost in depths of the search page, that are the oposite: balanced.

I think adding ratings (just an upvote/downvote basic system) could be interesting, and increase "usability".

Thoughts?

I think there maybe a problem with the build algorithm. I tried to see how I could make my grinlok better by adding a forma here and there, and realized that the stats were a little off.

My stats:

267.9 Impact

53.6 Puncture

214.3 Slash

643.0 Corrosive

2.0 Fire Rate

3.2x|33.8% Critical

99.0% Status

Your Algorithem says that for the exact same build, I should have this:

141.0 Impact

28.2 Puncture

110.45 Slash

335.58.0 Corrosive

2.04 Fire Rate

3.2x|33.8% Critical

91.0% Status

Link: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Grinlok/t_30_00000002_128-1-3-132-7-5-134-2-3-137-6-8-140-4-4-153-5-3-265-0-3_265-7-128-7-134-9-f-f-140-8-153-9-137-12-132-8/en/2-0-43/3403/

I don't think it takes "Split Chambers" effect into consideration

I think there maybe a problem with the build algorithm. I tried to see how I could make my grinlok better by adding a forma here and there, and realized that the stats were a little off.

My stats:

267.9 Impact

53.6 Puncture

214.3 Slash

643.0 Corrosive

2.0 Fire Rate

3.2x|33.8% Critical

99.0% Status

141.0 Impact

28.2 Puncture

110.45 Slash

335.58.0 Corrosive

2.04 Fire Rate

3.2x|33.8% Critical

91.0% Status

Link: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Grinlok/t_30_00000002_128-1-3-132-7-5-134-2-3-137-6-8-140-4-4-153-5-3-265-0-3_265-7-128-7-134-9-f-f-140-8-153-9-137-12-132-8/en/2-0-43/3403/

Maybe you should go over to the side of the data and check the checkbox that reads: Multishot.

.-.

Stoi,

I stumbled across your work and it's amazing.

Do you have any next steps outside of updating?

Because I have an idea for you

Mini-loadout. 

- Small

- Embeddable

- Links to build on your site

- Less detail, Easily scannable

This would benefit the wiki...

... and if you could somehow save a build as a static image (consistent dimensions, URL overlay bottom right... etc)

People could embed them here on Warframe forums and on their profiles.

Almost like a Landscape Pokemon card.

Keep up the good work.

Nothing planned at the moment.

Hello ;)

Was guessing ... the popularity seems to depend only on number of times a build is viewed right?

Wouldn't you thing a popularity system weighted with users votes could add some benefit to it?

There are lots of very high popularity builds i consider unbalanced, even sometimes poorly done.

And some others, lost in depths of the search page, that are the oposite: balanced.

I think adding ratings (just an upvote/downvote basic system) could be interesting, and increase "usability".

Thoughts?

There was an upvote/downvote system before the popularity system was introduced. People were not voting that much, most of the votes were from friends or multiple accounts. It was worse than now :D

My stats:

267.9 Impact

53.6 Puncture

214.3 Slash

643.0 Corrosive

2.0 Fire Rate

3.2x|33.8% Critical

99.0% Status

141.0 Impact

28.2 Puncture

110.45 Slash

335.58.0 Corrosive

2.04 Fire Rate

3.2x|33.8% Critical

91.0% Status

Jeerome0406 already answered, but i'll also say that my algorithms are more precise than the arsenal (multishot and status), and if you ever need some help, you can use the 'help' button in the top left corner, it'll lead you to an image with everything explained.

Hello ;)

Thoughts?

The system used to be a vote based one but it was being abused (people that had just created a build went to all of the other builds and downvotethem so theirs could be at the top, users creating another accounts and upvoing their own builds, vote 4 vote, that kind of stuff) so Stoi updated it to the system we have now.

He already said that yes, the visits a build gets is one way to obtain popularity points, there are other two ways but he's keeping them away from us so some do not abuse it again.

I personally have seen builds at the top that are not so effective in game (not "bad" enough as to report them though) but have a creative name on the title and thus are being opened many times.

Edit:

And of course Stoi tenno'd me.

P.S. thank you for the Molt update.

Edited by xlraistlx

Wow. This site keeps getting better. Kudo's.

One suggestion: I've been using the site quite a lot today and started to wish that I could save the mods at the rank I keep ranking them up to be. Instead, each time I have to find the mods and rank them up. Otherwise, I could just sort by drain and it would just save time. Also people could put the mods at the rank that they currently have in game and save them that way. So, having a save file for your mods would be nice.