Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

There's one more thing I want to say before deleting the builds. I'll soon (probably tomorrow) add the possibility to create private builds, which means builds that will only be listed in your account, but not in the search engine. Do you still want me to delete the builds ?

Yes, please. Cuz I don't need those builds anymore.

It's sad that the new builds had their description deleted. I just added in complete details of my last 2 builds before the wipe, lol.

Edited by AxialBlue

Been using this webapp you dev'd up to share my builds and build templates, and I do say... you need to get hired by DE for this so you can get paid for this grand a level of contribution to the Warframe community. :P Excellent job!

Update: Redirection for sentinels is not correct and read 2 points instead of 4 at base, and I found a bug with Regen and other precept mods. If placed in the far bottom right precept slot of the build, then the energy points aren't taken out from the gauge's possible amount available. No biggie though. :D Also, the builds listings shows of orokin catalysts on the search builds pages rather than the reactors.

One more update before I stop bothering you(lol): The Sweeper Shotgun is missing its innate V polarity.

Edited by WarGrylls

I see my build was made privatized (Dinnertime in Paris). The description had a character count of 188 ._.

I don't see a name of "Name and description lost, please update me" but the French and Russian descriptions are still there.

Was there a specific reason for this or was it a simple mistake?

Edit: To clarify, it originally had an English description with 188 characters.

As you said, the french and russian description still exists, so the build was not privatized. It's more like another kind of problem, maybe a problem during the fix to retrieve most of the builds lost. Simply write the description in english again and it will work.

Bug: Thrown melee mods do not show up in the list for the Deconstructer,IE; Whirlwind, Rebound, ect.

Actually this is not a bug, I did nothing for make these mods shown because I was not sure if they were usable on the sentinel weapon. I'll check if I can equip the mods on the weapon in game.

Yes, please. Cuz I don't need those builds anymore.

It's sad that the new builds had their description deleted. I just added in complete details of my last 2 builds before the wipe, lol.

Done.

Been using this webapp you dev'd up to share my builds and build templates, and I do say... you need to get hired by DE for this so you can get paid for this grand a level of contribution to the Warframe community. :P Excellent job!

Update: Redirection for sentinels is not correct and read 2 points instead of 4 at base, and I found a bug with Regen and other precept mods. If placed in the far bottom right precept slot of the build, then the energy points aren't taken out from the gauge's possible amount available. No biggie though. :D Also, the builds listings shows of orokin catalysts on the search builds pages rather than the reactors.

One more update before I stop bothering you(lol): The Sweeper Shotgun is missing its innate V polarity.

Everything should be fixed now.

Edited by Stoi84

By the way, if you created a sentinel/sentinel weapon build before the fixes, please edit your build if it's not working anymore (not enough points), or edit without changing anything to fix the number of formas.

Edited by Stoi84

the fast deflection for sentinels is missing but otherwise its very good and useful. 

I can see the mod in the 3 languages and it's already used in saved builds. For which sentinel do you see the mod missing ?

I can see the mod in the 3 languages and it's already used in saved builds. For which sentinel do you see the mod missing ?

interesting, i should have took a screenie, because at one point the only 2 mods avaliable left to add were spare parts and fired up, and when i tried to scroll up, there were no other mods. Probably just a bug on my side? 

For some reason the Hind has wacko stats, completely different to what Wikia, and the Market said.

Keep up the awesome work, and if DE send a poll round for next employee ill add your name to it :P

dyR3RHO.png

But if yours is different maybe bug on my end,

Cheers either way

Would it be possible to have a mobile compatible version? Even just an option that lets you click the mod, then click the slot instead of dragging would be great! Just throwing it out there! :p looks like a great application from what I can see. I will have to check back when it doesn't require a mouse, though. T.T

Would it be possible to have a mobile compatible version? Even just an option that lets you click the mod, then click the slot instead of dragging would be great! Just throwing it out there! :p looks like a great application from what I can see. I will have to check back when it doesn't require a mouse, though. T.T

It was stated multiple times already, there are currently no plans of creating a mobile version.

I need of lot of informations for the update. If you can provide some, please send me a private message.

-All stance polarities for all melee weapons

-Polarities for new weapons

-Lex Prime image, width 300px minimum

-New stance mods screenshots in the higher size possible (mod selected for fusion)

-Do stance mods works like aura mods and add points ?

Edited by Stoi84

It was stated multiple times already, there are currently no plans of creating a mobile version.

Alright. Thank you for your quick response. I'll just have to pass on this until I have a working computer. I didn't realize a tick mark that switched to such a control style was so difficult. I'll just stick to the wikia, which also does not display correctly on mobile. Good old pen and paper it is then.

The major problem is that I have no mobile device to perform testing, so that's really difficult to try anything. Then there are other small problems like the time it could take, i'm already busy with what's in the builder at the moment.

The major problem is that I have no mobile device to perform testing, so that's really difficult to try anything. Then there are other small problems like the time it could take, i'm already busy with what's in the builder at the moment.

Actually, the code you've used seems to work flawlessly on mobile. I can select an item, sort mods, zoom in on mods when clicked, adjust the rank, apply potatoes and view whole completed sets. Just can't slide a mod. I even checked forma just now and it works great! That surprised me bbecause I expected to have to slide it into the slot.

All in all it works and looks fantastic on mobile and, IMO, makes a great companion app, especially for those on ps4, or those on pc who don't want to keepttabbing out. Not saying you should make it right this second, I know update 13 has a lot of new things that affect your program, but when you have downtime it would be nice to see it implemented. On the testing side, however, it's working perfectly.

Also, @Angius, I did try using the search bar on this topic, but found nothing. I did not read over 25+ pages to see if it was worded differently than "mobile". Sorry for the trouble.

If you can't drag and drop mods it's probably because jQuery doesn't recognize the touch event as a drag event. But as I said, I can't do any testing, maybe it's not that hard to implement if jQuery has some plugins for that, but I can't try one thing and wait for someone to give me a feedback about that, and try again 5 hours later.