Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Thanks for choosing not annoying advertisment. Didnt regret disabling adblock this time.

Thanks. There never will be 'popup' or 'pop under' ads, and probably no 'slide in' (coming from the side), I'll always try to place ads the way it won't bother you too much. I'll do some other tests in the next weeks, but it'll probably stay like this, a custom made footer ad whom you can close after a few seconds. The only other thing I could try is to place the ads above the footer, but still under the content. I'll see what is the best option in the next weeks, I just started testing at the moment.

lol they put ads on it.

Goodbye, no longer using your website

Cool story bro. Am I supposed to be saddened ? I'm asking just in case because I still don't get why you are posting here if you don't want to use the application anymore. Just do it, and that's it. Or maybe you want everyone to know you said you won't use the application again ? There are no reasons to post a message here, there are something like 10k visits each day, and that would be a terrible mess if everyone would do like you.

I also won't waste my time to teach you how many hours it takes to create such an application and update it, and the cost to keep it online, I think it's too complicated for you. You better have said nothing, now everyone knows how short-sighted you are. But anyway, I'm too kind, I found a gift for you.

And you can close it after 5 endless seconds.

if 5 seconds could be emphasized even more than this. Btw, loving how user friendly the site is. Being around for a few months, it really helped get an idea of how I should map out my mod slots along with what mods could be more useable than another if I'm tight on space

Edited by FormlessDread

The only issue I have with the ads is that they are the misleading ones that just say 'DOWNLOAD' or 'PLAY NOW' in a big green button without actualy being adverts for anything, just traps for those who do not yet know the ways of the internet.  I guess that is way beyond your control though.

Anyway...  I was playing around with some builds for melee weapons and I saw that some mods such as Enduring Strike and True Punishment say MELEE as their type when in-game they are CHANNELING type.  I'm pretty sure these mods only have an effect on channelled attacks.  If I'm right, would it be possible for them to only affect the listed stats when the channeling box is ticked?

Yeah actually I'm still doing tests with the ads and it takes some time to ad servers to give me access, so at the moment it's just a first (crappy) campaign on a first ad server.

You are probably right for the melee mods, I didn't thought at all about that. I'll see what I can do in the next days.

Anyway...  I was playing around with some builds for melee weapons and I saw that some mods such as Enduring Strike and True Punishment say MELEE as their type when in-game they are CHANNELING type.  I'm pretty sure these mods only have an effect on channelled attacks.  If I'm right, would it be possible for them to only affect the listed stats when the channeling box is ticked?

This should work now, give it a try and let me know if you find any problems.

This should work now, give it a try and let me know if you find any problems.

Cool, didn't expect that to happen so fast.  Status mods seem to be working fine be the True Punishment+True Steel combo isn't working right.  Individually they seem to be working fine but if you put them both in and tick channeling then the crit chance jumps to 100%.  I guess something wrong with the coding of the first level of True Punishment interacting with True Steel.  With both unranked on a 5% crit weapon channeling is making it jump from 5.5% to 55.5% instead of 6%.  Further ranks of True Punishment add 0.5% when channeling as expected, but adding 1 point to True Steel will make it jump to 100% when channeling (instead of going from 6% to 6.5%).

Cool, didn't expect that to happen so fast.  Status mods seem to be working fine be the True Punishment+True Steel combo isn't working right.  Individually they seem to be working fine but if you put them both in and tick channeling then the crit chance jumps to 100%.  I guess something wrong with the coding of the first level of True Punishment interacting with True Steel.  With both unranked on a 5% crit weapon channeling is making it jump from 5.5% to 55.5% instead of 6%.  Further ranks of True Punishment add 0.5% when channeling as expected, but adding 1 point to True Steel will make it jump to 100% when channeling (instead of going from 6% to 6.5%).

It should work now.

Hi...

I greatly enjoy using your builder and have made several loadouts. However I'd like to request a saved loadout remover (Delete button). If not possible for public builds I understand. But if at the least could you allow this for private builds?

Thank you for your consideration

:)

More info: build descriptions looking like:

Amprex radiation 30 build

are not valid descriptions. The build will be deleted.

If you have no idea how to fill the minimum character requirements - write something that has even the slightest sense. "Amprex radiation 30 build, potato, no Forma, kills Grineer up to lvl 50" will be valid and much more helpful.

Hi...

I greatly enjoy using your builder and have made several loadouts. However I'd like to request a saved loadout remover (Delete button). If not possible for public builds I understand. But if at the least could you allow this for private builds?

Thank you for your consideration

:)

The problem is that you can make a public build private, so if I add something like that, you can delete everything. I'll think about something in the next days.

No problem, in fact, if you can already privatize a build, that's the same as allow you to delete it. There was no button to delete because I did not want people delete good builds, but now this is different because of the private function.