Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I added the new 'promote' option, for the builds. The staff (we are 4 actually), can now promote a build if the build is good and lost in the depths of the ranking. When promoted, a build will show up on top of the list, regardless its popularity. You'll also see a small star near the name of the build. Also, the builds will automatically be demoted after minimum 24 hours, up to 48 hours.

This could take some time for us to promote the builds, so be patient. Also, don't waste your time asking for a build to be promoted, it'll be at our own discretion.

As a test, I promoted my Soma build (which was already at the top of the list, so that does not really matter).

Edited by Stoi84

I'm looking for a 5th guy to help for managing the builds. It does not take long, a few mins each day, and the job will mainly be to promote the builds, so you must like watching a lot of builds and have a good knowledge of the game. Send me a private message if you are interested and explain me, in a few words, why I should choose you. Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

I'm looking for a 5th guy to help for managing the builds. It does not take long, a few mins each day, and the job will mainly be to promote the builds, so you must like watching a lot of builds and have a good knowledge of the game. Send me a private message if you are interested and explain me, in a few words, why I should choose you. Thanks.

I'm gonna up this :D

I just thought, that somebody should remind you:

I just deleted two builds with very interesting description.

"...................................................................................................." is not a valid description, no matter how good this build would be, it'l be deleted.

Last 24 hours.

Not really, simply do your build and wait for moderation, when there are too much builds for something some are deleted, usually the worst builds. And if your build is good enough (mods + name + description), it gets a chance to be promoted so you can be on top of the list to get more popularity.

Edited by Stoi84

Finally I'll take 2 persons. Check your PMs.

If you need help translating in French. Just ask :) ! This helped me out a lot. Thanks.

I'll let you know if I need any screenshots of mods.