Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I'll test a new ad for the next days. I REMOVED the ad coming from the bottom of the screen, and instead, a pop under will show 1 time every 24 hours. It should open as a new tab when you click something on the builder. I think a new tab every 24 hours is less boring than the bottom ad. I still don't know if it's worth it, remember this is a test. Let me know if you have trouble with this ad.

And again, think of disabling your ad blocker to support the work done. Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

i could be wrong here but the charge speed/rate of fire on the opticor appears to be wrong. 

it seems as though it is treating it as a fully charged shot every .526 seconds rather then, .526 of a charge per 1 second. at its .5 charge speed you'll be getting off 1 fully charged shot about ever 2 seconds and hitting for an averaged amount of about 50.2k meaning you be doing about 25k sustained DPS not the 54k the tool is showing. 

also the non-charged fire should be increased, you have fire it twice as much for half the base dmg and also be getting that 25k-ish DPS.

Imo, the easiest way to fix Opticor's DPS is to do away with the charge speed and simply use the arsenal's 0.3 fire rate value.

Then add one firing mode with double fire rate (half charge) and one fire mode with double damage (full charge), like so.

The images are without any mods equipped.

GDDlqMj.png

Edit: Yes, the damage is correct

Thanks for taking the time to look into the issue, Stoi.

Edited by Xrnx

I used 1s charge speed because I don't know the real value, so I'm the one probably wrong about this.

So, charge speed is 0.5s ?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the non charged fire.

the .5 charge speed i was using wile modded. its .3 stock. and what i mean charge vs non charge is more charge vs half charged. 

Minor bugs:

- Sinister Reach can be used with Ignis but it doesn't show up.

- Amprex available mods show Ruinous Extension which works with some Secondaries only.

Yep, I can see why. I'll fix all the small problems like this one tomorrow.

I'll test a new ad for the next days. I REMOVED the ad coming from the bottom of the screen, and instead, a pop under will show 1 time every 24 hours. It should open as a new tab when you click something on the builder. I think a new tab every 24 hours is less boring than the bottom ad. I still don't know if it's worth it, remember this is a test. Let me know if you have trouble with this ad.

And again, think of disabling your ad blocker to support the work done. Thanks.

I'm getting a new tab popup a lot more frequently than every 24 hours. Seems to be every 'fresh' visit to the website - etc closed the browser, or a reboot of the PC. Hell, sometimes it's every click.

Not critical, but somewhat annoying. Would be worse if it wasn't a secondary tab, thank you for that at least. :D

Edit:

Ah, kk; never mind then. All good :D

Edited by Darzk

I'm looking at the Opticor at the moment. So this weapon can fire in 3 different ways ?

-A normal shot, 500 damage

-A shot charged from 50% to 99% for 1000 damage, so optimal is half the charge time.

-A shot charged at 100% for 2000 damage

Is that right ?

Edit : Updated, see the first post for the changelog, but I'm still looking for the answers about the Opticor.

Edited by Stoi84