Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Info When Getting Invitation

-GaMeR-

DE could you please add more info in the small window that appears when someone invites you. I want to know in what I'm getting in to.

Example:

"James Bond invited you to play" below that

"Jupiter - Themisto" 

"Assasination"

"Level 12-14"

This way we can know what we are going to play...

Thanks

Sadly it can't tell you the mission as that only gets set AFTER people get invited.

Now if we could start a lobby, pick a mission without being throwin into random group, or starting it automatically on Private/Invite, then you could do this.

The problem is you make a Lobby without picking a mission. If you pick a mission on Online it tries to set you up with a group. If you are on Private or Invite it will start a 3 second countdown, basically insta-starting the mission.

For the OPs suggestion to work, the ready process would need to be change to a two sage process. Select a mission THEN a second button to Ready for that mission.

Edited by Brasten

If the lobby is created via use of key then the mission parameters are preset.

Best Regards,

Which is the exception to the majority of the content, from Boss Assassination missions, through Alerts, and Nightmare Missions. Which is the OPs example. Its easy to to think just about Keys if that's all you play these days, but there is more to Warframe then that, shocking I know.

DE could you please add more info in the small window that appears when someone invites you. I want to know in what I'm getting in to.

Example:

"James Bond invited you to play" below that

"Jupiter - Themisto" 

"Assasination"

"Level 12-14"

This way we can know what we are going to play...

Thanks

You should be honored 007 wants to beat Salad V with you. 

• 2 weeks later...

also:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/169627-give-people-a-readyness-state-in-the-lobby/

which goes into the same direction:

still being able to help random ppl with random stuff - but without the $&*&*#(%&ness of the current state (aka random invite => you accept (out of good-heartedness) => boom, mission starts 3 seconds later and you still sit there in whatever gear you had equipped at the time).

Sadly it can't tell you the mission as that only gets set AFTER people get invited.

Now if we could start a lobby, pick a mission without being throwin into random group, or starting it automatically on Private/Invite, then you could do this.

The problem is you make a Lobby without picking a mission. If you pick a mission on Online it tries to set you up with a group. If you are on Private or Invite it will start a 3 second countdown, basically insta-starting the mission.

For the OPs suggestion to work, the ready process would need to be change to a two sage process. Select a mission THEN a second button to Ready for that mission.

You can also invite from inside already started missions. I end up doing it all the time with my clan.

Regardless I think a 2 step ready process would be a good move for warframe anyway. That way it becomes easier to "vote" on what mission you want to do with a squad who don't speak all the same language.