The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Things People Say

Genomax

So I was chilling in region chat when I heard someone say that Frost is squishy, and that Snowglobe is a bad skill. Yes, I think having the fourth highest base health, highest shields and second highest armor out of all frames qualifies as squishy.

What dumb/funny things have you heard people say in-game?

Edited by Genomax

"You can lend me platin and if i don't give it back you can report me to DE because they can see that you gave it to me and they will just give it back to you."

and later that guy got pretty aggressive after i told him that nobody would do that and no one would just give me the platin back. then he blocked me :D

"you NEED to put heavy caliber on ogris to make it useful. and you need to max it or go near max"  

and that guy wasn't even trolling. end of that story: he ended up killing himself atleast 15 times in one OD defense. 

Or another:

"I would never buy platin. DE doesn't deserve it and that would make the game pay 2 win if i buy it." 

Wat. 

Another:

"Why should i buy more platin? i already have a warframe and a weapon so why should i get the other stuff?" 

"stalker is a cheating GM who randomly invade other people, thats a fact." 

wat. just wat. 

This game is soo easy.

*Me looking at screen *

Shock moment of ankward silence because.

I finaly spoke Dude you are fighting lvl 10 mobs with  soma.

WTB Primed Chamber 4000plat Peter Eris some guy that every second day spam trade chat.

Edited by SALE94

"Hey i am from xy, where are you from?" - in a T3 Wave 10 def with biggest income of mobs

"Nova dont spam your Mprime i cant train my weps" - just like RTFM !

on any alert with BP / invasion / infested mission when a noob does not move "hey thats a leecher!" ... "yeah i hate those" ... then leacher himself writes "i just have problems with keyboard"  -   how the hack does he write? with mouse?

or other:

Void T3 capture speed run ... guy spaming "after the target DONT leave i need to do SECRET rooms!!" ... "PLEASE!!!"  >> ignored by the 3 other players +)

Edited by Ahzz

on any alert with BP / invasion / infested mission when a noob does not move "hey thats a leecher!" ... "yeah i hate those" ... then leacher himself writes "i just have problems with keyboard"  -   how the hack does he write? with mouse?

haha, they better not talk, or my switch goes from Trollban to Maximum Trollban