Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks DE :D wow first! can't believe. Ppl went sleeping or wat :P

Btw. do you know that harvester still doesn't appear even with Salad V message in inbox?

Seconding the harvester. Got the message first invasion I did after the update that added the messages. Still haven't seen the thing, like EVER.

And I agree, Penta and Tetra both should have been clantech. -_-

I have done several hundred runs without seeing harvester. But DE said it's easy to get because we get the mail. IT'S SO EASY AND FUN CONTENT!

Encountered Harvester dozen of times, without getting any warning message from Alad V, or anything else. :)

Harvester moslty appears, when you support Grineer on 'Invasion' missions against Corpus, or when Corpus invades Grineer (you still have to play for Grineer, in this case). You can always find more info in Warframe Wiki, take your time to research the info about 'Harvester'. :)

Btw. do you know that harvester still doesn't appear even with Salad V message in inbox?

Seconding the harvester. Got the message first invasion I did after the update that added the messages. Still haven't seen the thing, like EVER.

I have done several hundred runs without seeing harvester. But DE said it's easy to get because we get the mail. IT'S SO EASY AND FUN CONTENT!

DE has taken a lesson from Valve... THE HARVESTER IS A LIE!!!

I have had the message from Salad for two days now, and I ran the only active Grineer v. Corpus Invasion (on Europa) right now five times in a row, both solo and pug matches, and nada... zippo... zilch. And that is on top of all of the other slimy Grineer missions I had run even *before* the "mark" was patched in... And all for a PRO-CORPUS weapon... sheesh...

Edited by Thunder_Chief

imo its fine that the harvester is somewhat infrequent, considering the fact that more deathmarked players gives you a better chance to find him, so it is possible to "bait" the harvester with a bit of coordination. 

in all honesty, increasing the frequently doesnt help because people would probably just get annoyed once they found the detron, and the harvester still comes after them 24/7, it would basically mean "get detron, dont ever run invasion again" which im sure isnt what DE wants, the detron isnt going anywhere, nor is gamebreakingly useful or anything, so i dont see why everyone is in such a rush to get it

and probably the biggest thing is DE does not want us actually hunting the stalker harvester, we are supposed to be the ones being hunted for a change. if they wanted the harvester (and consequently the detron) to be hunted directly, then the detron would have just been an a drop from zanuka/alad V

Those of you saying "harvester doesn't exsist", some things to consider... Make sure you side -against- the corpus on the invasion missions, you want to make them good and mad at you for them to send it after you, not make them your bestest buddies. Secondly, think about how often you've run into Stalker before... Harvester is basically a corpus made Stalker... Meaning, it's a low chance you'll run into it, per person in game, because each person has their own small chance of it... therefore, solo players = #% x1... vs up to #% x(up to)4... those of you that legitimately cannot do any but solo, that is unfortunate... those that merely choose solo, well, you live with the choices you make.

I've run a good number of invasions and only ran into it once, but I have run into it...

Lastly, note what "HillsAndTheSea" said... I think their statement makes a lot of sense if you think about it. Well put.

I have all weapons all mods and all wf , can you give us some new game resolution new towers pvp system dueling honour system deathmatches capture the flag new campaign new something, new weapons and new wf once a month its nothing if we have to pay for this game - slots

and so on..

I have all weapons all mods and all wf , can you give us some new game resolution new towers pvp system dueling honour system deathmatches capture the flag new campaign new something, new weapons and new wf once a month its nothing if we have to pay for this game - slots

and so on..

Ummm... What? Do you know what commas are?

Thanks DE :D wow first! can't believe. Ppl went sleeping or wat :P

Read back - it doesn't mean he will appear next mission, it only means you are eligible and have a chance that he will appear. Do not confuse them to one another.

I feel there was too much negativity within the comments that I read. This thread could use a little more thankfulness. So thanks DE for always updating this game as well as you can and doing such a great job with keeping the community and game running so well. I appreciate you guys doing all you do for us and for making such an awesome game. Keep up the great work!