Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

a lot of people were complaining about that, happy for them that it is fixed

i think DE has the best strategy of evolution, just keep listening the players and everyone will be happy

personal recommendation for what to do next melee 2.0:

fix bad weapons, make them all attractive. 

fix bad powers, do not hesitate to delete the very bad ones, then try to create some powers which improve the current gameplay of this frame

for all the rest, you're in the right direction, you're doing a good job and we really appreciate it 

I have been supporting Grineer almost exclusively now, except for some infested outbreaks where I have done some missions for Corpus.

I had Harvester attack me twice before the change to "Salad will send you hatemail", killed him on both times, once with no drop at all. Now, after this "eligibility" thing Salad V has not contacted me and I haven't seen a glimpse of that darn Harvester.

Is there RNG involved in receiving the Inbox-message as well? I should be eligible, after all my crimes against Corpus. :P

Everyone who has played with me knows I am *very* unlucky with RNG in general. :p

Edited by SoanoS

Can someone tell me if this hotfix is up at the moment? because when newest hostfix was 11.8.1, I downloaded it and just went offline for 1hour, then I realized on the forums that there is 11.8.2, but when I launched Warframe, it didn't downloaded anything new. I even reinstalled all cache files and verified, and never saw downloading during that process. Please tell me how can I check if I have 11.8.1 or 11.8.2.

Is there RNG involved in receiving the Inbox-message as well? I should be eligible, after all my crimes against Corpus. :P

Everyone who has played with me knows I am *very* unlucky with RNG in general. :p

That's what I want to know too. Is there a chance that you won't receive the Inbox message, meaning you weren't flagged as eligible?

Also, does one remain eligible if they are killed or fail a mission while fighting Harvester (but are not "taken" by him)?

Can someone tell me if this hotfix is up at the moment? because when newest hostfix was 11.8.1, I downloaded it and just went offline for 1hour, then I realized on the forums that there is 11.8.2, but when I launched Warframe, it didn't downloaded anything new. I even reinstalled all cache files and verified, and never saw downloading during that process. Please tell me how can I check if I have 11.8.1 or 11.8.2.

I had the same problem and the same question. We also farmed to get Harvester to spawn for a LONG time last night, but he never came... Wondering if the hotfix didn't get applied yet?

And yeah, how do you check what version you are running?

Edited by Fayde8

After mark i played few days ONLy corpus any kind of vs corpus missions , mostly def's on pluto, nothing, got 6 times stalker spawns + - and completed lots of invasions after i got mark, there is no more chance anyway, i feel its broken, even when stalker was implemented we got him time to time, im fine with that , dont chage it, sooner or later we will get it :D its the last thing i need so no worries :D, its for sick collectors and noobs, dont waste ur time, sooner or later spawn/drop rate will be changed like always before.

Edited by drunkpunk222