The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ze New Frame Is Going To Cause Armageddon

Zinthir

The bird frame is going to be female

That thing some call oberon is in reality a tree, so that means two female frames have been released consecutively.

This imbalance is going to cause MRA's the storm the forums, and armies of twitter/tumblr 'feminists' will soon follow.

As warframe forums overload with childish threads with childish responses, both parties will blame Obama for the shutdown, each believing he is trying to help the other group.

Edward Snowden will say that these claims are 100%trubro, and then the riots will begin.

As America is soon slaughtered by their Mexican neighbors due to the weakening of the nation, and one COD ghosts later, America is now controlled by Latinos (I think, I never played the game.) 

With a stricter game rating system in place and Warframe releasing its 1001st frame, Guardian_of_Death, (cool guy), the 200th frame to be featured with full nudity, and this grotesque figure will baffle game raters.

Warframe is banned from America and all DE devs but Rebecca are executed, she opens the orokin void key they decided to create in real life in 2014 and earth is sucked into the void and subsequently destroyed.

Make it male.

...you do realize DE is Canadian, right?

Sorry, I should have made it a little more clear that that's part of the fun.

(Edit) plus, writing anything mildly entertaining that includes Canada is really @(*()$ hard.

Edited by Zinthir

I kinda want what OP is having.

this, i wants dem drugz

...you do realize DE is Canadian, right?

i lol's cuz it didn't seem OP knew that

a80d5f2a85780bf05eacedf4bbfceda2-d63htyj

lol'd harder here - refer to first reply "i wants dem drugz"

edit: i really don't think that many ppl give a dam if a frame is male or female, but more-so it's relevance and playability, or how well the frame does or does not do in battle.

ppl QQ'd over nova being a glass cannon, which she kind of is, but her movement makes it easier to GFTO when needed (unless perma-stunlock since there isn't enough mod slots to make any frame custom in any real viable manner)

brings me back to: i really don't think that many ppl give a damn if a frame is male or female, but more-so QQ about it's stats, or performance.

but, on a side note, imo i woulda made valkyr a male, and built a bit more tanky, since it fits exponentially better to the motif, than a fragile little girly girl... i.e. i don't see a 16 yr old japanese girl, all of 4'9'' tall, weighing in around 85 pounds being A VALKYR CLASS WARFRAME. js there. aside the point tho.

Edited by ALL.CAPS.GUY

Do not harm the DE team.Besides that Gender customisation is the solution yet if the community does not support that I have nothing to say.I would not like a female Warframe because my gender is male.

Notice on why the Gender may not be important

I want a female and a mele Warframe each time new Warframes are introduced.Please observe the trailer with Alad V and notice what is inside the Warframe/Excalibure whe he is cut in pieces.I believe Warframe are synthetic bodies.I want human inside the Warframe

The bird frame is going to be female

That thing some call oberon is in reality a tree, so that means two female frames have been released consecutively.

This imbalance is going to cause MRA's the storm the forums, and armies of twitter/tumblr 'feminists' will soon follow.

As warframe forums overload with childish threads with childish responses, both parties will blame Obama for the shutdown, each believing he is trying to help the other group.

Edward Snowden will say that these claims are 100%trubro, and then the riots will begin.

As America is soon slaughtered by their Mexican neighbors due to the weakening of the nation, and one COD ghosts later, America is now controlled by Latinos (I think, I never played the game.) 

With a stricter game rating system in place and Warframe releasing its 1001st frame, Guardian_of_Death, (cool guy), the 200th frame to be featured with full nudity, and this grotesque figure will baffle game raters.

Warframe is banned from America and all DE devs but Rebecca are executed, she opens the orokin void key they decided to create in real life in 2014 and earth is sucked into the void and subsequently destroyed.

Make it male.

I'm a feminist, I have no qualms with gender of frames.