Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please De Revise Trinity Skirt

exoskeleton00

Mynki: The reasoning behind the Gram is the same model was being reused on a diff weapon type, so we we’re trying to make it unique. I like the existing Warframe art, I won’t be revisiting them because I don’t think their broken.

Geoff: Cloth physiques will help with a lot of those little Warframe problems like Trinity’s skirt.

So trinity skirt DOES have a chance of getting fixed.

Also, watch The Profit trailer, the skirt has physics there.

not the way I imagined it - meaning whole skirt being cloth - it seems like the stripes are solid, but hanging on cloth suspenders.

Looks better than what we currently have.

PS.

lulz at "their", but hey, I'm quoting the source :P

Edited by Shifted

Of all the issues in this game to focus on, you decide on something as unimportant and harmless as Trinity's skirt? IMO, it's adorable, and there will be skirt physics soon. But you could save something like this for later. Or make it part of a long list of problems, more important ones included.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Of all the issues in this game to focus on, you decide on something as unimportant and harmless as Trinity's skirt? IMO, it's adorable, and there will be skirt physics soon. But you could save something like this for later. Or make it part of a long list of problems, more important ones included.

I'm sure there's plenty of threads about the "important issues".

Important or not, issue is an issue.

Either way, we're probably getting cloth physics, but nothing beyond that.

I'm fine with that.

/thread, I guess.