The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors Are Too Expensive (75 P)

RangoBoy

i have 310 plat but i'm keeping them for slots ,and i can't buy plat because i dont have VISA or other cards u need to buy plat.

There's lots of ways to get plat without a credit card. Steam wallet's supported, and you can fill that purely with game cards you buy at stores if you want.

Or you could get a prepaid visa card, those exist too.

I think a normal price should be 50 P .I hope they will lower the price .

What's your opinion ?

Agreed.  Color palettes are pretty silly for that most of them are a few colors.

And this is coming from someone who already has most of them.  Because you can, you know, care about the health of the game without needing self-interest involved.

Considering that all functional elements of the game (warframes, weapons, etc.) are available completely for free if you don't mind farmgrinding, I think it only makes sense for the developers to have some things for-plat only. Plat for inventory slots and colors are more than acceptable, IMO.

Scarfs are also expensive, so are helmets, buy a lot of cosmetics things and you could end up paying $60+.

But nobody is forcing you to buy them. And you can get helmets for free.

You dont need colors to be stronger or faster. People crying about cosmetic prices are just full of vanity.

Considering that all functional elements of the game (warframes, weapons, etc.) are available completely for free if you don't mind farmgrinding, I think it only makes sense for the developers to have some things for-plat only. Plat for inventory slots and colors are more than acceptable, IMO.

Them being plat only isn't the issue.  It's that the price is too high.