The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Besides Warframe... - What Have You Been Playing?

Zeus154

Simple topic. What game(s) have you been playing while away from Warframe?

While I still patrol these forums, I thought it'd be interesting to post this here. Anyway, I've been playing a good influx of HAWKEN recently. A FPS that I wanted to try long ago, but never got the chance too.  As well, I've been playing some ME3 MP with some friends of mine, as well as PAYDAY 2, Halo etc.

To reiterate, what game(s) have you people been playing, while away from Warframe?

Discuss.

I've actually been playing Global Agenda again, the game I left for Warframe.  The game that died almost two years ago now, I believe.

It's a real ghost town, feels like only 30 or so people are playing the game at any given time, at most.  This past week has been real dead, can't even get into a single mission.  But when I can play, it's still fun.

Other than that, not too much.  Replaying Fallout: New Vegas from time to time along with Skyrim, but I modded them too heavily and made them unstable, so I don't play them often.  Killing Floor and L4D2 are always two games that I find time to play with friends.

DayZ standalone.

Stupid stupid game. You spawn with no gear, no gun. Zombies see you from a mile away and every time they hit you you start bleeding to death. They can hit you through walls/the floor because it's buggy. Stupid levels of realism where you get sick, make noise when in pain, can break your legs, etc. Then there's full on open PvP where any jerk who happened to find a revolver in some random house can just pop you in the back and take all your stuff. BAM have to start over. Can't find food and you starve to death. Dumbest. Game. Ever. Can't stop playing it! :D

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. 

Just got it on STEAM sale and did the tutorial and fooled around in town before work today. Think I'm going to do a pure staff mage 'good guy' play-through.

Dark Souls

Uninstalled now, but that was my major distraction for a long time so I'll list it. Big fan of pure endurance rush builds. 16str / 16dex / 40 endurance. I think it was like... 17 vitality or something where the red bar and green bar are about the same length lol. Just rock some generic weapon. Fire / Lightning Balder Swag Sword, Halberd +5/+10 or the ever-popular Zweihander lawlocaust.

Edited by VKhaun

Besides Warframe, I have been playing World of Tanks, Skyrim and Dark Souls, which I recommend you try out if you feel like it.

Out of those three, I've played Skyrim... a lot.

I would like to try Dark Souls sometime, but right now, I would not be too invested in it, as in I wouldn't spend a great amount of time, immersing myself in its universe. But like I said, I wouldn't mind giving it a fair nod.

I've actually been playing Global Agenda again, the game I left for Warframe.  The game that died almost two years ago now, I believe.

It's a real ghost town, feels like only 30 or so people are playing the game at any given time, at most.  This past week has been real dead, can't even get into a single mission.  But when I can play, it's still fun.

Other than that, not too much.  Replaying Fallout: New Vegas from time to time along with Skyrim, but I modded them too heavily and made them unstable, so I don't play them often.  Killing Floor and L4D2 are always two games that I find time to play with friends.

I played that game for a solid couple weeks, long ago, but yeah... it's very empty nowadays from the last time I played it (early last year.). I think Hi-Rez is onto bigger, better projects now.

DayZ standalone.

Stupid stupid game. You spawn with no gear, no gun. Zombies see you from a mile away and every time they hit you you start bleeding to death. They can hit you through walls/the floor because it's buggy. Stupid levels of realism where you get sick, make noise when in pain, can break your legs, etc. Then there's full on open PvP where any jerk who happened to find a revolver in some random house can just pop you in the back and take all your stuff. BAM have to start over. Can't find food and you starve to death. Dumbest. Game. Ever. Can't stop playing it! :D

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. 

Just got it on STEAM sale and did the tutorial and fooled around in town before work today. Think I'm going to do a pure staff mage 'good guy' play-through.

Dark Souls

Uninstalled now, but that was my major distraction for a long time so I'll list it. Big fan of pure endurance rush builds. 16str / 16dex / 40 endurance. I think it was like... 17 vitality or something where the red bar and green bar are about the same length lol. Just rock some generic weapon. Fire / Lightning Balder Swag Sword, Halberd +5/+10 or the ever-popular Zweihander lawlocaust.

I wouldn't mind giving DayZ a try, albeit I'll love to see my computer burst into flames when it will try to run ARMA II.

But this I feel is a good representation of what's going to happen to me.

Edited by Zeus154

Simple topic. What game(s) have you been playing while away from Warframe?

While I still patrol these forums, I thought it'd be interesting to post this here. Anyway, I've been playing a good influx of HAWKEN recently. A FPS that I wanted to try long ago, but never got the chance too.  As well, I've been playing some ME3 MP with some friends of mine, as well as PAYDAY 2, Halo etc.

To reiterate, what game(s) have you people been playing, while away from Warframe?

Discuss.

league of legends  with friends.

i tried deadlock. good. and tons of potential for speedrunning.

oh and ff14. getting lv 50 is pretty fast, aside from that .. i must say that mmo really need improvements, when you just stop playing warframe to go on ff14 you feel like everything is slo-mo and it is VERY annoying. oh and tanking design is ridiculously primitive. but the pve is good so ...

Edited by kimahn

I recently got back into the Armored Core series.

Personally, For Answer will forever be my favorite. The new ones, specifically V and Verdict Day, just don't have the same charm and feel that For Answer did. I'm currently trying to pursue a copy of For Answer for PS3 but it's apparently quite rare now in my area. 

If anyone on PS3 plays Armored Core games, hit me up. PSN ID is just Ennokk.

supermeatboy and electronic super joy just to play sth diffrent, also skyrim, ghost recon online and some times MW3(but not more that 1 hour[this game sucks^^]).

the main game besides warframe is heavy rain and im looking forward to play the last of us and beyond:two souls.

so playing a lot of different games to keep the mix :)