The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transformers Age Of Extiction

Anatolius

I was watching the Super Bowl because I wanted to see the commercials. Sadly, this year I was deeply disappointed in the lack of humor (cars all over the place though there were a few good ones)

I knew about it for a while but then they had the trailer for the new Transformers movie

Now I thought the 2nd movie was ok and the 3rd one wasnt even neccasary

but the only real reason I care this much about this one is because one thing:

Dinobots

tumblr_n0e9vrK0t11sfkq7io1_500.gif

tumblr_n0e9vrK0t11sfkq7io3_500.gif

tumblr_n0e9vrK0t11sfkq7io2_400.gif

aw yis Grimlock

why they replaced all the original actors and threw in Mark Walberg? I dunno

but they know they are getting my money

and I hate admitting that </3

As uninteresting as Michael Bay films are for lack of storyline, I'm going to have to see this because dinobots.

When I went to see transfomers 3 with my sister I got so hype from all the explosions and Amurica in that movie that I stood up at the end and yelled "YEAH"

and I was the only one and my sister got up and left me

i dont even remember the plot

BUT SHOCKWAVE IN A GIANT WORM ROBOT

animated Transformers movie = @(*()$ AWESOMESAUCE

michael bay movies:

transformers 1 = meh, megan was hot, robot on robot action was aight, plot was S#&$

transformers 2 = robot balls, srsly, @(*()$ srsly?

transformers 3 = wtf, no more megan, plot amazingly WORSE

transformers 4 = now they are going to @(*()$ ruin Grimlock, one of my fav characters

no way they'll get my $, sure i might watch it online, but that's about it, can't support bay ruining such classics

the animated movie has better plot/voices/acting than any of the new movies (which is sad, becuz i luv john turturro)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

animated Transformers movie = @(*()$ AWESOMESAUCE

michael bay movies:

transformers 1 = meh, megan was hot, robot on robot action was aight, plot was S#&$

transformers 2 = robot balls, srsly, @(*()$ srsly?

transformers 3 = wtf, no more megan, plot amazingly WORSE

transformers 4 = now they are going to @(*()$ ruin Grimlock, one of my fav characters

no way they'll get my $, sure i might watch it online, but that's about it, can't support bay ruining such classics

the animated movie has better plot/voices/acting than any of the new movies (which is sad, becuz i luv john turturro)

Which animated movie, the 1987 movie, or the Prime movie from last year?

'Cuz I loved both, one from my childhood, and the more recent one from Transformers Prime.