The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 10,000Th Post

Archistopheles

Congrats on your 10k post, also when I too was doing my first infested mission solo pulled me in as well. It was ominous, creepy and intense when your a using weak weapons.

It was a essentially a struggle for survival, and sneaking past the one charger without alerting it causing a bunch to suddenly swarm you. Then came the Ancients those where scary as a newbie.

Now that I think about it that first sabotage infested mission on mercury was one of the most memorable times I had with Warframe.

Congrats lol. Thats a hella lot posts. Forumer since CB?

April 9th, 2013. Open beta Update 7 (i think) Stormbringer

Congrats on your 10k post, also when I too was doing my first infested mission solo pulled me in as well. It was ominous, creepy and intense when your a using weak weapons.

It was a essentially a struggle for survival, and sneaking past the one charger without alerting it causing a bunch to suddenly swarm you. Then came the Ancients those where scary as a newbie.

Now that I think about it that first sabotage infested mission on mercury was one of the most memorable times I had with Warframe.

Exactly!

I went Excalibur, but I still remember my first Disruptor. That things scared the life out of me, and I couldn't even dent it. XD

Oh man, that brings back my most traumatic memory in Warframe.

It was back in the early open beta days, back when we had like 2 tilesets and Ancients still used the same models as Runners/Leapers.  I was pretty new to the game, had my Excalibur and Mk1 Braton and everything.  I played a mission with my friends who were only slightly more experienced than I was, all also with starter frames and weapons.  I don't remember what planet it was, but we did an infested mission that was apparently way too high level for us because early in the level we came into an open cavernous room that had seven Ancient Healers waiting for us, all healing each other faster than any of us could damage them even if we all concentrated our fire on one of them.

Needless to say, we were thrown around the room like ice cubes in a blender until we all died and we were too terrified of the infested to play the game again for like a week after that.