Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapons Anticipation Megathread

Phoenix86

What if they add a new variation besides "Prime"?

What if they release "Unleashed" weapons (totally making that up but run with it)

Corpus could have their master race weapons you have to obtain be raiding parts from a manufacturing plant or storage bunkers; same idea for Grineer.

Instead of gold, Grineer variations have steam, pistons, all that cool S#&$; corpus have arching electricity on them. (Flashy as hell)

I know this is similar to the Wraith weapons, but you would get these through a faction's "void".

You just said "master race weapons" I'd love to have those instead of "unleashed" ones.  There can never be too much master race in Warframe.

You just said "master race weapons" I'd love to have those instead of "unleashed" ones.  There can never be too much master race in Warframe.

I was just using the term "master race" as a place holder because people tend to want to nerf it just because of its name. (But I think at top mastery we deserve to have something top notch, not just better than most)

Soma Prime please.

Yea let's take an already ridiculously strong weapon and make a stronger version of it, so players can flood the forums complaining about power creep, how it's OP, and how they put 7 forma into a regular soma and that was a waste because they need to start over. 

Ogris is grineer

and for all we know the original design was based off an orokin artifact. That's what prime weapons are; the original weapon. 

that's definately not true. All weapons that existed during the orokin era can be primed. Since we don't really know how old weapons are, almost every weapon can be primed.

For example Braton

DE somehow wishes to only prime tenno weapons yet, but this may change.

*facepalm* please go study.

Tenno weapons have primes, grineer weapons have wraiths, and corpus have vandals with the exception of the lato now please pay attention to the thread rules.

Aesthetically speaking, kunai prime would most likely be the most boring so I'd rather skip on them.  Soma prime is too scary to even contemplate at this time.  

Scindo prime, now that would could be aesthetically awesome and fun to use.  Lex prime would be a nice addition as would a vectis prime for the primary weapon slot. 

Volt Prime (I know it's not gonna happen, but Loki would be good enough) - Prime Dual Ether Swords - Boltor Prime - Dual Bronco Prime - Ankyros Prime - Vasto Prime - Hek Prime - Grakata Prime - Gram Prime - Furis Prime...... bring it..... just stuff that isn't loved much really.

Yea let's take an already ridiculously strong weapon and make a stronger version of it, so players can flood the forums complaining about power creep, how it's OP, and how they put 7 forma into a regular soma and that was a waste because they need to start over. 

Well now I want Soma Prime just to see all the rage it causes.

I'd probably even continue my trend of having it at rank 12 and then not doing anything with it because I hate the regular Soma anyway...