Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapons Anticipation Megathread

Phoenix86

What about the pairs of pistols, though ? I know some people prefer single pistols but i like to use the akimbo versions.

Why not both ? You build a prime pistol (getting the parts from the void) and for a dual you need 2 prime pistols and the dual prime pistol blueprint

wish list:

-soma prime (as if it weren't prime enough, upgrade this even moooore! o3o)

-kunai prime :3 (waaay better then dread make it happen >__<)

-vectis prime (please add at least 3-5 shots in the clip)

-penta prime (just cuz)

wish list:

-soma prime (as if it weren't prime enough, upgrade this even moooore! o3o)

-kunai prime :3 (waaay better then despair make it happen >__<)

-vectis prime (please add at least 3-5 shots in the clip)

-penta prime (just cuz)

fixed***

Why not both ? You build a prime pistol (getting the parts from the void) and for a dual you need 2 prime pistols and the dual prime pistol blueprint

Well, that would make me unable to ever get Aklato Prime as we only got one. Moreover adding plans for dual versions of prime pistols would further dilute the RNG on voids, so why not add some kind of duplicator schematic, like, imput any prime pistol, plus a ton or rare components, maybe some special pieces, and you get a double version as the result ?

• 2 weeks later...

Will most likely depend on the Prime warframe they release it with.

If they opt for Rhino you could probably expect prime versions of weapons that compliment tanky builds, like a Scindo Prime.

If they opt for Loki then expect something a bit more versatile, like a Boltor Prime

IMHO, something along the lines of Boltor, Afuris and Dual Zoren Primes. They've certainly been in the game long enough to warrant a Prime and it would be nice to have some dual weapon variants instead.

Edited by Phantom_Jack