Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To De: The Update 12 Music

Vargras

So, just from repeatedly relaunching the game trying to get on, I've already heard several new songs at the login screen (music at the login screen is new anyways). I'm loving the synth that's present in one of the songs, but I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect, so heavy synth in any music is going to be a plus for me.

Keep at it. I don't even know who at DE does the game music, but give them my thanks. Looking forward to hearing more new stuff!

So, just from repeatedly relaunching the game trying to get on, I've already heard several new songs at the login screen (music at the login screen is new anyways). I'm loving the synth that's present in one of the songs, but I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect, so heavy synth in any music is going to be a plus for me.

Keep at it. I don't even know who at DE does the game music, but give them my thanks. Looking forward to hearing more new stuff!

This. 

Love the new music DE. Any chance we can get access to the music files? 

Link doesn't work, or I'd give it a listen.

The link itself works, the way the forum posts it breaks the address.

[EDIT]

Also, my <3 to the sound staff. The new music is great.

(btw: the music glitches after you finish a mission, it plays a new track for like 2 seconds after every mission you do)

Edited by Ahcruna

There is music in this game? Or are we talking about ambient noise? Oh the least ambient song the login music...

Would be awesome if this game did have some great music. I have always enjoyed adrenaline pumping music for intense gun fights, but looks like I will be relying on my own music library then music from DE.

The login music is not bad and fits it, but missions are so so quiet it makes the game dull unless I have some of my own music playing. This game is perfect for any type of electronica, I wish we could see some in warframe.

There is music in this game? Or are we talking about ambient noise? Oh the least ambient song the login music...

Would be awesome if this game did have some great music. I have always enjoyed adrenaline pumping music for intense gun fights, but looks like I will be relying on my own music library then music from DE.

The login music is not bad and fits it, but missions are so so quiet it makes the game dull unless I have some of my own music playing. This game is perfect for any type of electronica, I wish we could see some in warframe.

hmm wut? i ALWAYS hear music while doing missions,maybe it's your problem?

The link itself works, the way the forum posts it breaks the address.

[EDIT]

Also, my <3 to the sound staff. The new music is great.

(btw: the music glitches after you finish a mission, it plays a new track for like 2 seconds after every mission you do)

I wish the soundtrack was available outside of Youtube. But I think I'll manage with this.

(some tracks have a higher volume than others though)

EDIT: more on thread, the new tracks are a welcome addition to me as well. Let's see the soundtrack get expanded even further!

Edited by Vintovka

If you like the login music you will like the music that we have in store for you in an upcoming update...

I love Warframe spundtracks, now since U12 we can hear most of it in the dioramas and login screen. Sometimes this music gives me a goosebumps and now, DE_George you say us that more of it is coming soon..... huh?

Wohooo! I can't wait, this will be an orgasm to my ears. ^^ 

PS. Also, can we know ETA of elevator music? (lol :D)

I wish the soundtrack was available outside of Youtube. But I think I'll manage with this.

Same, I'd pour money out just to buy Vol.xx of the soundtrack each time they have enough for a new collection. :)

(If there is something like this already please point me to the right direction!)

I love the new music as well, really great, but I would like to hear more in the actual game. Also, I've been listening to my own music mostly because it gets dull with the little music the game has. One soundtrack I tried on top of the game is the one to the first Mass Effect game. It fits absolutely perfectly! Any chance we can hear similar stuff as official in-game music in the future?

Your right there is some tribal sounding battle music. I forgot after having music off for so long. I think I will keep warframe music off still though, the music is flatout boring in that it doesn´t get me excited when fighting at all and some tracks remind me of music from halo. Most of the music is ambient, which I hope are place holders for some real music.

Sorry if my opinion offends anyone, but this is how I view the current Warframe soundtrack. I pictured warframe using electronica or oriental music to emphasise on the futuristic aspect or the fact that we are ninjas. A mixture of both types would have been awesome.

A fast paced ninja TPS deserves faster paced music

hmm wut? i ALWAYS hear music while doing missions,maybe it's your problem?