The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Sg Rework Everyone Forgot About Blessing

drMightyPotato

isn't that's why fleeting expertise is the op one here. 

not when Trinity gets a profit on energy no matter what.

Back to my suggestion of: reduce trinity's blessing effect on other party members, but keep the current blessing of trinity for herself. 

I already said regarding teamplay, every frames beside trinity is better than trinity, because their power doesn't work on herself, but her power work on them. 

I'm mentioned them based on my solo of the runs I said above, up to 30min+. Ignored palus because that was when there is ice that dropped my shield. I'm fully aware of Rhino's iron skin losing it's effectiveness at high lvl, in fact I wanted him to have his duration on iron skin back. For Ash, I'm aware smoke screen is his only useful abilities at high lvl, but for solo, I said that I can last that long with him. 

What's the point of a skill that doesn't work on it's user, you notice how selfish people is. And by doing that, DE making a frame a whole lot worst than other party members in battle. 

Why play medic?

As a medic main, even on MVM, it's a bit of a chore sometimes, but the GENUINE gratitude some players show, prove me right.

That heavy that wouldn't be able to beat that giant without a steady supply of new hit points for his bar? The demoman who got too close to his sticky trap and needed a rez? Whoever needed a damage boost and got one from my Kritz?

It's what some players honestly do, and I main medic. Do I get any damage from kritzkrieg? Can I turn my medigun on myself? No.

But it doesn't matter, I get to be the guy who everyone owes their bacon to at the end of the game and that's that.

People do play supports, and just playing trinity for the invul is proof you don't understand the point of a teamwork based frame.

Edited by Serialkillerwhale

not when Trinity gets a profit on energy no matter what.

Why play medic?

As a medic main, even on MVM, it's a bit of a chore sometimes, but the GENUINE gratitude some players show, prove me right.

That heavy that wouldn't be able to beat that giant without a steady supply of new hit points for his bar? The demoman who got too close to his sticky trap and needed a rez? Whoever needed a damage boost and got one from my Kritz?

It's what some players honestly do, and I main medic. Do I get any damage from kritzkrieg? Can I turn my medigun on myself? No.

But it doesn't matter, I get to be the guy who everyone owes their bacon to at the end of the game and that's that.

People do play supports, and just playing trinity for the invul is proof you don't understand the point of a teamwork based frame.

Warframe making individual frames to be available as individual. 

From what you suggest, no one should be good at everything, because they depended on other frames in battle. 

Why should Trinity be the exception to all of that?

Because she will be no longer a "main" frame of everyone, but a "tool" frame in battle. 

Warframe making individual frames to be available as individual. 

From what you suggest, no one should be good at everything, because they depended on other frames in battle. 

Why should Trinity be the exception to all of that?

Because she will be no longer a "main" frame of everyone, but a "tool" frame in battle. 

Trinity is literally marketed as a support frame.

They just did it wrong.

It's not meant to be like this.

blessing should cap the damage enemies can do to you per shot, i'm repeating myself but it would take out the godmode without harming the scaleability

Sounds useful enough to use without being imbalanced. Oh, and let's make the damage reflected by Link calculate after the damage reduction from Blessing. Link bombing is already becoming the same kind of problem MP is, only worse.

For all the talk of how OP Trinity is, how often do you see people actually play Trinty?

Yeah, exactly.

Nerf her and that small number will drop to zero.

Quite often in long survivals. She is as valuable as Nova I would even say you can last longer with Trinity and some other dps instead of Nova than w/o Trinity (since Globe is useless in high levels now). Her other skills need rework too to make them usefull and Trinity more fun to play overall.

Quite often in long survivals. She is as valuable as Nova I would even say you can last longer with Trinity and some other dps instead of Nova than w/o Trinity (since Globe is useless in high levels now). Her other skills need rework too to make them usefull and Trinity more fun to play overall.

So when you and your clannies plan out a group, YOU decide to take an unbalanced frame that is no fun to play. Got it. If you really think its unbalanced and no fun to play, tell you clannies not to use Trinity and explain to them why its OP.

I do high level survivals with pubbies all the time, and its very rare that anyone brings a Trinity.

I just checked Palus, Triton and Elara. 0 Trinities, 2 Rhinos, 1 Nova, 1 Mag, 1 Volt and 1 Vauban.

yeah because we have hordes of players using trinity these days?

o wait no we dont in fact i almost never see one, so this means its a good idea to kick her abilitys in the face for what reason exactly?  who exactly would this proposed change please and why?

yeah because we have hordes of players using trinity these days?

o wait no we dont in fact i almost never see one, so this means its a good idea to kick her abilitys in the face for what reason exactly?  who exactly would this proposed change please and why?

A frame can be underplayed and still be over the top in terms of balance. Her being underplayed just shows that she isn't enjoyable for people to play which is all the more reason to change her. As someone who prefers to play support I must say not only playing her but having one on my team gets boring really fast. It goes from me trying to me being able to face tank full waves of mobs from a press of a button.

Edit: I guess the biggest argument is her kit isn't a healthy part of the game not only for people who play her (god mode) but for other people who benefit from it as well. I don't think nerf is the appropriate term for what she needs instead a rework is probably a better word.

Edited by Rehero

The reason so few people play trinity?

right here

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VictoryIsBoring

There's NO challenge with a fully modded trinity, it's like playing with god mode on.

Oh wait.

It is playing with godmode on.

Just saying "Oh look my energy isn't full, time to press 2 and sit back" isn't gameplay, It turns the game into a chore of walk in and shoot stuff or hit stuff, that's it.

When there's no challenge or skill involved, you might as well be watching a movie because that's it.

Nova is bordering on that, but still brought because people like kaboom.

Edited by Serialkillerwhale

There was a time where Blessing only protects hp and did not protect shields.

So while blessing is active your shields goes down but your hp remains up.

This in effect forced people to play more conservatively because blessing does not have a timer display. So when it is poof and your shields are still down, you are going to die fast or within 2 to 3 hits at high levels.

This is dangerous as sometimes your trinity does not cast fast enough to save your &#!.

So blessing became less of a cast and go to town ultimate to cast and gtfo out of there ultimate.

Of course smart players then stack vitality :p

Edited by fatpig84