The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So No Snow Globe In Kappa...

Amistyrja

I'm wondering if you bought Zephyr or actually put up with the effort?

I bought her so I could give all my Oxium to my clan, so my clanmates could save their Oxium for Zeph.

I can't remember the last time I even needed snowglobe on a Mobile D.

Man you'd be surprised how bad people can screw up. The pod hit 100+ health not even one minute into the MD, so I casted my Turbulence magic so my teammates could continue camping spawns.

We just did a T3 defense for about 20 waves. Piece of cake, really.

So long as you are mindful of the pod, and have CC abilities such as Sonic Boom, Radial Disarm, Avalanche even, you are set for a while.

Of course, this isn't easy mode anymore, but it's the most fun I had in a while compared to the skill less challenges this game gives us normally.

So long as you are mindful of the pod, and have CC abilities such as Sonic Boom, Radial Disarm, Avalanche even, you are set for a while.

Of course, this isn't easy mode anymore, but it's the most fun I had in a while compared to the skill less challenges this game gives us normally.

So can you get a bunch of friends with Zephyrs and surround the pods with Turbulence?

The Def void 3 now have lowered enemies.

Is this really even an issue? The level range there is only like, what?, 12-15? Show me Kappa enemies actually killing a Blind Rage + Focus globe.

Man you'd be surprised how bad people can screw up. The pod hit 100+ health not even one minute into the MD, so I casted my Turbulence magic so my teammates could continue camping spawns.

Snowglobe never helped this. If people were screwing up and not paying attention, you just end up with a bunch of enemies inside the globe killing the pod and no one inside the globe to stop them.

Snowglobe never helped this. If people were screwing up and not paying attention, you just end up with a bunch of enemies inside the globe killing the pod and no one inside the globe to stop them.

Nah it actually did, I could handle the mobs that got into Globe with my unranked weapons that I brought. It's mostly because I'm usually the only one who stays in the cryopod room, semi-afk with a dish of snacks and a cup of tea.(except for those odd times when I need energy and ammo and have to run all the way out to get it cause enemies are getting killed outside)

Edited by Amistyrja

So I casted Turbulence and stood on the pod.

Turbulence isn't big enough to cover the Terminals so I doubt it can protect the Void Cryopods, unless some bored guys decide to roll 4 Zephyrs and cover the pod with their Turbulence?

Saryn is also surprisingly effective with her Molt buffed up. Corpus attacks Molt -> Molt blows up -> Corpus dies -> Player casts Molt again -> Corpus attacks Molt ->...

I managed to do Kappa on solo a few times using Saryn. It used to be very difficult before Molt got changed.

So can you get a bunch of friends with Zephyrs and surround the pods with Turbulence?

Why bother when all the enemies on the map are reduced to prod wielding meatsacks that can be indefinitely beaten back with Sonicboom, or pulled away.

Like... wave 35+ defense... but at that point the time it takes to deal with enemies makes it sort of pointless to farm for stuff...

My point exactly. Globe is only really needed for the people that want to go above and beyond in high tier defense mission. Unless Scott wants to make it something thats 100% moblie.