Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

This is somewhat better.  Seriously though; To the overarching design of the tenno, typhus should look no more infested than saryn. Try to keep symbolic things like skulls or organic things like bodily fluids out of it.

Tenno have bodily fluids, but they're not continuously leaking out of the suit and the suit is clean. That's like a general rule. I know you and your circlejerk friends want to ignore that (seriously, this thread has it's own tiny community who are continually bumping the post with their support/pictures/defemse) but it's still an issue whether you like it or not. .

Nope. Saryn fits the artstyle.

So how exactly did Saryn come in here? She is purely a toxic/poison warframe and all tenno are an extention of the technocyte virus. Just because she has a little "infestation" look to her doesn't mean typhus has to have the same thing. If you read some of the "back story" Red has come up with he doesnt need to make it look that way. Look at resident evil, the t-virus is store in a cool looking vial with metal caps, maybe resident evil is a badass movie these tenno saw and he wants to use that theme in his exosuit. Point is dont tell someone how to draw their concept your way, if you like the idea ask to use some of the themes used and create your own. Peoples artistic abilities come from the heart and you have no right in bashing the artwork because it doesnt fit "your" art style.

HORY SHEET, BABY TYPHUSES ARE REAL!!!!!!

༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ GIVE BABY TYPHUS! ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

I may or may not be responsible for the imagery of Typhus 'shedding' mini-typhii and then throwing them at enemies.

Loving the repose! Loved the original one in the OP too you know.

And to the last pagescof this thread:

To curtly and without childish antics is thr only way we can have a good dialogue.

To those who criticise the warframe concept, what is your agenda?

Really, do you want to help? Because so far you are *telling* the op what to do with *his* creation.

Arrogance is a really unflattering human trait.

With this new look (repose set) Typhus is really more "parasite looking" and still perfectly conservs his samurai style.

One thing to say, Red : AWESOME !

(and sorry for my mistakes in writting, not sure of everything here)

This is somewhat better.  Seriously though; To the overarching design of the tenno, typhus should look no more infested than saryn. Try to keep symbolic things like skulls or organic things like bodily fluids out of it. 

Tenno have bodily fluids, but they're not continuously leaking out of the suit and the suit is clean. That's like a general rule. I know you and your circlejerk friends want to ignore that but it's still an issue whether you like it or not. . 

Nope. Saryn fits the artstyle. 

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d6s5pae.jpg

Edited by RedSkittlez

^

nice picture, that thing looks awesome. Yeah I can see what your saying but the same could be said about Zephyr and Nekros, hell even Hydroid and Oberon in all technicality, because they all have those parts that stick out some place or one another. Just give it time, once Red finishes the color concept of his Reposte armor you might change your mind. I love his Viral set BTW Red.

His armor looks too busy for me compared to the other frames. I think he looks less like something out of Warframe and more like something out of Vindictus

http://i.imgur.com/5mbl2ly.jpg

No more "busy" than Zephyr or Hydroid.

Looks like that some people don't understand what a "concept art" is.

All of this artwork that I create is only concept art that I make for personal enjoyment. DE has the final say of the design if they ever choose to implement Typhus in the first place.

Edited by RedSkittlez

No more "busy" than Zephyr or Hydroid.

Looks like that some people don't understand what a "concept art" is.

Personally I'm not a fan of their designs either, though Hydroid's is forgivable because while it does have large protruding pieces, they have that smoothness nearly all frames have. I know what concept art is, you come off as condescending and insecure whenever someone posts a comment that isn't licking your boots. If you can't handle someone sharing their opinion of your concept art, you should post it to a private blog that way you can make as much of an echo camber as you want. I like his powers btw.