The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Hey... Look at the first post! There's a popular box on it! :o

(No way)

A lot of things have the popular box on it now, probably an addition DE made to the forums stealthily. Probably is to show that its got lots of views which this concept obviously has.

One day, Typhus, One day.

Right. You Typhus lovers, gather round.

I am going to try and pose him now. My question for you all is in what stance or pose would you like me to attempt?

I have not modelled any weapons, not have I found any online, but if a suggestion is radical enough, I might model it just for the hell of it.

The idea is of course to render a scene in the selected pose fully painted and completed.

I am listening.

Typhus meditating beneath an orokin style cherry blossom tree in full bloom in a derelict with a Nikana sitting across his legs while infested start to crawl out of the surrounding area.

Figured I might as well give you a challenge.

Typhus meditating beneath an orokin style cherry blossom tree in full bloom in a derelict with a Nikana sitting across his legs while infested start to crawl out of the surrounding area.

Figured I might as well give you a challenge.

You pulled out tough one from the hat with this! There are alot of things in that scene that will take quite some time to do. But it IS a good scene.

i'll think it over.

The more customizable TYphus becomes, I can picture him more and more as an actionfigure.

You know hoe it is, you open the box and inside are parts so you can switch themes.

Typhus really looks the part now that he is really super infested-looking.

The idea of visual add-ons while casting is interesting.