The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

woah, woah woah, can someone debreif me on the confirmation of dragon? I haven't been following dev stream like I should, could someone give me a brief description of what they said/showed? Thank you.

they said it was Dragon theme, and that their powers will be elemental matching the frames energy colors.

I still think Typhus will find his way into the game, it just became tricky to know what they have planned for the story.

As for dragon, well its a rather broad theme so it can litterally look 10 different ways. Just like before, it will still be a DE look.

Incredible its been two years. That means he is allmost as old as my son.

Said it before Red, very cool of you to have kept your ideas alive all this time :).

Edited by arch111

The best for project to find a way to be alive is to remain in peoples mind. Seing how DE considers his project, and how the community goes all out when they mention a community concept getting in. 

Typhus will find a way into Warframe one day, just needs to wait.

The best for project to find a way to be alive is to remain in peoples mind. Seing how DE considers his project, and how the community goes all out when they mention a community concept getting in. 

Typhus will find a way into Warframe one day, just needs to wait.

I agree with that and when they do they may just knock us off our feet with the way its presented

just wait for his second birthday...

Ooooh don't be so pessimistic, it literally is one of the most requested community content,Steve said yes,J-3 Golem and other infested stuff are on the way(and making an update with it & Typhus combined would make sense)...

It won't be too far... :) (hopefully)

Ooooh don't be so pessimistic, it literally is one of the most requested community content,Steve said yes,J-3 Golem and other infested stuff are on the way(and making an update with it & Typhus combined would make sense)...

It won't be too far... :) (hopefully)

i dint meant any pessimistic stuff ;p

mainly that we dint had anything at his first - so on his second we would get something significant.

(counting that dragons birthday are in two months)

Edited by Cracken

Lets wait and see what they reveal in two weeks. The fact that more infested are coming, and I REALLY hope they put good Lore along with J3, this may lead to an infested frame especially after Mesa.

It depends on where the road leads. We know the Moon and the Queens are on the way and they Will be signifigant to the Story I am certain.

The recent quest promises something big soon and if it is not Sentients it very well could be a development of the Technocyte.

It depends on where the road leads. We know the Moon and the Queens are on the way and they Will be signifigant to the Story I am certain.

The recent quest promises something big soon and if it is not Sentients it very well could be a development of the Technocyte.

Oh, something is coming.

"All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky."

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/f/f7/ArcaneCodexMessage.ogg

Now, look up while you're on Phobos, the Mars' moon.

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d7anxei.png

not to burst anyone's bubble, but that has been in the skies of Phobos for a long time now.

Did you forget that this is the Year of the Lore? If you finished that quest called Stolen Dreams and actually listen to that quote: "All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky." Because when that mission ends, you're on Phobos, and there's something in the sky, that was there for a long time, and it's growing. - (When I stated there is something is "growing", some things in it and waiting. But keep this in mind this is just a theory)

Edited by RedSkittlez

Did you forget that this is the Year of the Lore? If you finished that quest called Stolen Dreams and actually listen to that quote: "All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky." Because when that mission ends, you're on Phobos, and there's something in the sky, that was there for a long time, and it's growing.

has it been growing?

While an interesting theory, it's just a Grineer asteroid base,