The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

You know that's just a concept where he doesn't have the leg guards. Have you not seen the sketch on the right of the image with the leg guards on? I just haven't finished the concept yet.

your concept is very nice as usual red, one thing though, he dosnt look much like a samurai without the leg guards and the helmet dosnt make much sence without them so personaly i think you should focus more on the version with the leg guards rather than without them. thats just me though you do whatever you want.

your concept is very nice as usual red, one thing though, he dosnt look much like a samurai without the leg guards and the helmet dosnt make much sence without them so personaly i think you should focus more on the version with the leg guards rather than without them. thats just me though you do whatever you want.

I am not removing the leg guards, just wait when I'm done.

I am not removing the leg guards, just wait when I'm done.

i know you arnt removing the leg guards i was just suggesting that the leg guards look better than the version without that you have curently shown while you work on the version with leg guards. my apologies if i anoyed you.

This seems like a cool Idea and all, but showing the skin beneath the frame goes against ever law in the book of DE

Skin? What skin? Typhus doesn't have any skin so I don't see no skin. Being serious though, where does it state that Tenno can't show their skin or flesh? Unless DE comes out and says that Tenno don't show any part of their skin or flesh and makes it canon, I don't really see any problem with showing what Typhus could look like under the armor (which serves as his "skin" anyway) and it helps to build up Typhus as a Warframe.

I saw someone a few posts ago wondering about what Typhus' energy color would effect, I think it would be cool if it changed color of the glow that came out of his mouth.

Also, I think Typhus' idle animation should be him opening his mouth and arching back slightly with his arms at his sides and palms facing out. Dunno, might look kinda cool.

_wip__by_redskittlez_da-d77c6b5.jpg

This is the final design/form of typhus. i wanna hear your opinions before i finalize it so I don't have to keep on going and changing his design.

-Made Typhus slightly taller.

-Made him more sleek and thin to reflect his speed. (Make him look less "tank")

-Reduced pointedness of the Pauldrons.

-Removed breast-plate energy-lights, swapped out for "Flesh Hooks" that are utilized in the ability "Cannibalize Armour".

-Brought back elements of the original helmet concept, but fused with elements from the Samurai Concept.

His legs are a little long, and also I would say he should be a little more stockier, if you make him too thin he would look like a new nekros skin imo...

Edited by Rathmere

His legs are a little long, and also I would say he should be a little more stockier, if you make him too thin he would look like a new nekros skin imo...

Well... as long as you don't try to suggest making him a tank...

Still, there are a few differences to note: Nekros is skinnier, and has broader shoulders, whereas Typhus has a more slender profile over-all.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Typhus has a more armoured look, fitting with his Insectoid/Parasite theme.

Edited by Teqnologyque

This is the final design/form of typhus. i wanna hear your opinions before i finalize it so I don't have to keep on going and changing his design.

-Removed breast-plate energy-lights, swapped out for "Flesh Hooks" that are utilized in the ability "Cannibalize Armour".

-Brought back elements of the original helmet concept, but fused with elements from the Samurai Concept.

keep the tasset makes him look more unique, without it I cant help but think of nekros when I look at him

edit: just read it is not finished sorry

Edited by Melos-mevim

It's good but now looks less Samurai and a bit more generic, There isn't that Utterly unique profile anymore, just the coat tails which Vauban already does. While the ones on Typhus could get Dangly Bit support I still think the Coat/Leg Armor looked better.

Edited by Maxibillion1

It's good but now looks less Samurai and a bit more generic, There isn't that Utterly unique profile anymore, just the coat tails which Vauban already does. While the ones on Typhus could get Dangly Bit support I still think the Coat/Leg Armor looked better.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-type-update-11042014/?p=2564514