Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Well, you know, it's called a short bio for a reason. But his original storyline was that he was an honorable samurai esque tenno who was captured by Alad V while trying to rescue his friends. He was experimented on by enhancing the technocyte virus in his frame, resulting in the Typhus we now know. He wants to die an honorable death in battle and seek revenge for the injustices against him and his allies. Even though he is a leech and he doesn't bolster anyone but himself, that's just the parasite within him. Parasite aside, he is still very much a samurai.i.

yeah I love the lore he has!

Well, you know, it's called a short bio for a reason. But his original storyline was that he was an honorable samurai esque tenno who was captured by Alad V while trying to rescue his friends. He was experimented on by enhancing the technocyte virus in his frame, resulting in the Typhus we now know. He wants to die an honorable death in battle and seek revenge for the injustices against him and his allies. Even though he is a leech and he doesn't bolster anyone but himself, that's just the parasite within him. Parasite aside, he is still very much a samurai.

So he wants to die, but his feral Frame won't let him just kill himself?

So he wants to die, but his feral Frame won't let him just kill himself?

Typhus doesn't want to just kill himself. That's too easy and there's no honor in just offing yourself. He wants to find somebody that is worthy of killing him. Or that's what I got out of it. Think of him like Warframe's Alucard, if that comparison helps.

We need more infested bosses. and id prefer an even bigger colossal boss. I think this should be the next frame in the game with the work uve put into it and i think a colossal infested boss would be perfect to drop it. something that took skill and patience to acquire. i dont want it to be a vay hek kinda patience but a challenging patience instead

its so like alex mercer in prototype when u said "tendrils" and "consuming".

psst hey hey buddy, we dont take to kindly to the reference of proto type around these parts, to many times its been mentioned. Just letting you know, you have been warned

well S... if this doesnt get one day on this game nothing new and exiting will   1+ from me man u should work on some alternate helmets versions and try to change a bit the armor cuz it reminds well na samurai or some heavy plate armor from some fantasy game

DE gotta break the pattern of boy, girl, boy, girl so they can put typhus in, lucky because typhus looks nothing like a girl so he stay a boy. I want this frame so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

When i picture him in the video about him, you know all those frame do something to the screen like Mag absorb's and catches it, zephyr blows it away with tornadoes and hydroid turns it into water. I'm picturing like bugs or the plague corroding the screen.

we also gotta add a phrase or group of words like when lotus talks about hydroid and in when lotus talks about tentacle swarm, she first says "from 20 thousand leagues underground".

its so like alex mercer in prototype when u said "tendrils" and "consuming".

[Prototype] is not original. The whole idea of tendrils and/or consuming has been around since the 70s.

Like John Carpenter's The Thing, Cell from Dragon Ball Z, Venom from Spiderman, Tyranids from Warhammer 40,000 or a crap ton of Hentai.

Edited by RedSkittlez

well S... if this doesnt get one day on this game nothing new and exiting will   1+ from me man u should work on some alternate helmets versions and try to change a bit the armor cuz it reminds well na samurai or some heavy plate armor from some fantasy game

This may help.

What is a concept art?

Concept art is a form of illustration used to convey an idea for use in (but not limited to) films, video games, animation, or comic books before it is put into the final product. Concept art is also referred to as visual development and/or concept design.

Therefore, concept art takes place in what the industry is calling, pre-production phase. This phase, is also the initial investment for the production, is to ensure the direction and plan is solidify before entering the next phase of investment. In any case the pre-production is deemed not projecting to where the producer or director is going, the project may be cancelled or re-evaluate.

To clear some misconception about concept art, a good piece of concept art doesn’t necessarily need to be a nice illustration. Concept art consists of two major elements, the ‘concept’ in which the idea or back-story of specific subject that might relates to the world of the story. And the ‘art’, which depicts the ‘concept’ with aesthetic design that will appeal to the production’s target audience, however still maintaining and supporting its underlying 'concept'. Therefore, good concept art is when both ‘concept’ and ‘art’ can provide the highest entertainment value to the final production.

kruger_tactical_01.jpg

The concept art

138790707976.jpg

The final production

All of this artwork that I create is only concept art that I make for personal enjoyment. DE has the final say of the design if they ever choose to implement Typhus in the first place.

why does everyone want to have samurai stuff this is suppose to be ninjas and yet we have no ninjas and a few amounts of stealth option

Because DE likes to give us variety. If we only use nothing but Ninja frames and Ninja weapon, everyone will be the same and it will be boring.

And if you really want to players as a Ninja, then just play Ash.

Edited by RedSkittlez

what will you do if this gets on warframe and you get it, what will you do then?

Good Question. What would I do if that would happen? Maybe I'll just go out, start up the grill and make myself...

Then I'd just kick back in a comfortable chair with my sandwich, and just chill. Like a Boss.

Edited by RedSkittlez