Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Jat Kittag...

Havenbrook

My thoughts about this weapon. I LOVE IT!! The graphic of the weapon is amazing! I really hope that the animations of it are a place holder for something more hammer like. As of right now, it holds the same animation as orthos prime. The damage of this weapon is INSANE with the right mods and has a great attack speed that works for the damage it gets.

Here is my setup so far with it!

kd7scaW.jpg

6uygBhE.jpg

As of right now 389 Impact damage? Insane. Ive found this to be the hardest hitting weapon by far! With melee 2.0 coming up, I can not WAIT to see what this weapon turns into. This weapon is a MUST for Valkyr players. My only request DE, please make animations for this weapon that are not the same as other pole arms! (This thing has a jet on it!)

Over all, really good job DE, I hope you dont nerf it in to the ground, I am not a huge melee fan, but I really enjoy this weapon.

Fang Prime is better for Hysteria because of the damage calculations basing off a single standard melee attack.

Fang prime also is puncture based not impact based so it is better suited for greener or is it corpus...i forget.

Edited by Zaresin

Love the weapon so far. Properly modded, the attack and charge speed aren't even that bad. BUT, gods help you if you attack near a knocked-down enemy, you'll spend a good 5+ seconds slllooowwlllllyyy trying (and usually failing) to do a ground execute (as a bonus: slide, ground slam, and charge attacks all knock down enemies).

Edit: amended an exaggeration :P

Edited by rapt0rman

Love the weapon so far. Properly modded, the attack and charge speed aren't even that bad. BUT, gods help you if you attack near a knocked-down enemy, you'll spend a good 5+ seconds slllooowwlllllyyy trying (and usually failing) to do a ground execute (as a bonus: slide, ground slam, and charge attacks all knock down enemies).

Edit: amended an exaggeration :P

Yeah. I noticed that too. Attacking an enemy that is knocked down doesnt seem to be effected by attack speed mods at all.

I like it.. It's.. Well.. Decent. Not the best at charging nor auto attacking (even though it does the most dmg per hit)

Just wished it had that lil bit that would make it special. 

Like.. The biggest AOE in the game on slam attacks or a special animation + effect for charging or.. I don't know. Something.

Galatine + Dual Ichor solve pretty much everything for me really. Despite that.. I do like using this weap. 

Slow, unimpressive damage for how long and expensive it is to build, considering 5 detonite injectors alone are 150000 and 60 hrs... and then there is Forma too (its cost is over 300000 in total! its the most expensive weapon) . Not to mention it cant copter, making it painful to carry around while levelling. This thing should hit close to Galatine on charge and close to Ichors on normal to bother with. 

Edited by Monolake

are you sure you can say it's "fast"?? I'd say it's powerful but slow, isn't it?

Slow? it has jet thruster how can it be slow?

Joking aside, its fine with pole-arm animation its a small hammerhead(compare to fragor) on a long stick i guess thats consider as pole-arms. But the problem is the slaming animation is weird, slamming people with the side of the hammer head? instead of the front with little "pearls" for extra sen..... i mean damage. 

should look nice after it 

I still want some kind of mechanic that actually makes use of it's jets. It just seems like a bit of a waste to make a hammer with jets and not actually use the jet part.

Hold hammer out horizontally

Power up the jet

Hold on tight

Spin like a Beyblade, destroying everything that hits the twirling body that is your hammer and you

...Is what I'd like to happen on spin attacks.