Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Bp And Parts, Is It Ok To Move It To Tenno Lab Too?

IIJetfireII

And what determines when a frame deserves to be rare and when it does not?

It's not a matter of a specific frame I'd say. It's just to keep one thing that is rare to get.

You know, just to feel this pure bliss when you finally get your hands on this long awaited and desired objective. If everything can be obtained just by farming a defined quantity of materials, you won't feel this again, this supreme victory against the vile tenacity of the RNG god.

At least I enjoyed it.

I know many players just can't stand being dependent on The Allmighty RNG Will, I feel their pain and yet they got their victory with Banshee and I guess Vauban deserves it too.

But let's not kill all the random aspect and keep few things rare, just so future generations will know what we've been through. :3

Disagree. We've been waiting, you can too. This is a good frame that deserves being rare.

Well i already got the frame back in u8, when i kept waiting for like everyday, but i missed twice the helmet alert only ending up in midnight always...ik how rough it is, but 90% of us aren't that insane to stay awake in midnight for one part that we couldn't get it, although i even risked my defense runs for it that time like, going to 30-40 waves, and suddenly one of my mates notifies me that it was vauban helm and after leaving the group, i noticed it wasn't the part but an vauban alt helm alert.....yeah i was ready to risk to leave any mission the moment vauban helm alert would show up, and after a month....luckily i was once more notified by my mate again, and finally got the helm....for real.....

We all have been through a rough way...but i don't think it's good to even let the future players to face them..more like feeling selfish sorta if it did, that we have obtained the frame through the roughest ways, by either staying till midnight till we get all vauban parts or riskly leaving any mission to get that vauban part the moment it would show up..

I am disagreeing with the fact that it should stay in alert. Back those days...i was happy getting it...but i was exhausted at same time...because i was doing lots of farming and the alert shows up the moment i was in mission. Its too rough for others to get it this part nearly, if it's staying in alert only....

I believe this should be given fair to other players, too, i would care less how rough it was to wait for every single day for it to show up, but it proved that it's too rough, if many new players who wants to get this frame would have to go through the same, which is not endurable obviously. So pretty much this fame has to go to tenno lab with the others, since he needs to be treated the same, besides, if it's a specific frame that ppl are looking for that they want to get it, then it should have been treated to other frames similarly, like frost and nova. Why are they given through bosses? 

Example- Frost's snowglobe was useful for grineer and corpus, but vauban? nope, just the infested, which means he was useful only at one faction while frost for 2 factions solely. While nova could be used for all of them because she can slow them down + 2x the damage or insta blow. These 2 frames are one of the prime examples, supposedly to be made rarer than vauban and other frames, but they aren't. ( u8-u10 before snowglobe and bastille were nerfed ). So i will say it again that, vauban has to move to tenno lab as well, because i don't want to look selfish or cruel type to the new players to go through rough ways, waiting nearly a month or more. We all aren't immortal that we can wait unlimited time for anything. Surely, you all ought to understand the situation by now.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I agree that getting the parts on alert missions is rough. I prefer the good old way like for Banshee. At least there you can influence the RNG by trying again and again, with alerts it's just if you are lucky enough or not to be online when the alert pops.

true, but vauban helm normally takes like nearly a month to show up, while the other parts shows up more than twice in a month, while researching and building would decrease the time consumption to get all stuff, besides it will take more than a week to get vauban built anyways, so it's just to decrease waiting time, since RNG has the control of alerts, and i am sure your not the only one but many others are struggling the same part or the other parts for more than 1 month.

i agreed, i ´d only need to research the helmet, and i ´ve been really waiting for 3 o more months, i stop actively looking for it in favor of looking for other frames.

I feel like Vauban should stay as is; he's the one frame that doesn't require endless grinding against RNG, but rather the opposite. 

It's a playful little game of suspenseful, agonizing patience, and after I finally got him, I felt like I'd achieved something only a minority of players have; I felt kinda special.

Vauban System BP Alert now.

I feel like Vauban should stay as is; he's the one frame that doesn't require endless grinding against RNG, but rather the opposite. 

It's a playful little game of suspenseful, agonizing patience, and after I finally got him, I felt like I'd achieved something only a minority of players have; I felt kinda special.

Vauban System BP Alert now.

Nowadays patience is a myth. People keep on crying over a 600 Oxium huge treasure to build Zephyr so waiting months for a frame...

i think that vauban is probably the only frame around that would get no opposition whatsoever if moved on the tenno lab as the BPs are obtained only with sheer pure luck and was never aviable for plat afaik, so i can't see any reason to not put it  in the lab too (but i would leave the BSs as alerts too).

Nowadays patience is a myth. People keep on crying over a 600 Oxium huge treasure to build Zephyr so waiting months for a frame...

it's not the 600 oxium that buggers people off, i think it's more the 7.8k research requirement.

I don't get the QQ over 600 Oxium, even I farmed it in 2 days, would have been sooner if I didn't give 250 previously to my clan for the research (and we needed 20k just for the main bp! since its a huge clan). My Zephyr will be finished tomorrow btw. I got Booben in U8 in the very first rotation of its parts and had him since then. But I agree, he should be in the clan research as well.

Edited by Momo93

"i think that vauban is probably the only frame around that would get no opposition whatsoever"

......have you read any of the replies to this post at all? several people opposed, myself included, Please if you post of the forums try to avoid huge generalizations so when you dont read anything anyone says you're not such an easy target at least...

hmm, i will wait for more replies till this topic has come to one-sided decision, before i create a separate thread for it. There's just too many ppl who haven't gotten this frame even if it's a specific one ( he's not too special honestly but only useful against infested runs mainly and i doubt he's useful with snowglobe + bastille combo anymore either, since both are nerfed down to a limited holds now...), and i have posted myself includingly, that it needs to be moved, according to the reason that i have posted it in these 2 pages. 

Vauban Frame is an heavy one

Fat BooBen? deal with it

therefor he cant be made with oxium

end of story

Kind of make sense for volt, since he is a light frame

Edited by Tsoe

Vauban Frame is an heavy one

Fat BooBen? deal with

therefor he cant be made with oxium

end of story

did ya read all the posts in these 2 pages? I don't think commenting here, without making any sense of reason to state that vauban should stay in alerts only. read all posts and then comment.

did ya read all the posts in these 2 pages? I don't think commenting here, without making any sense of reason to state that vauban should stay in alerts only. read all posts and then comment.

did i said he should be in alert only?

i should reread myself too so...

i thoug i said he couldnt be made with oxium cause he is fat

but maybe i missunderstood wut i was thinkin >_<

Edited by Tsoe

Yes. 

The less RNG in this game, the better.

Vauban is not RNG btw.

In direct answer to the thread though. Hell no. I did not spend 2 weeks with barely any sleep watching the alerts like a hawk for nothing. Stop looking for the easy way out of making your clan mates research it and then just buying it.

Vauban is not RNG btw.

Whaaat, Ya say alert's not controlled by RNG?

In direct answer to the thread though. Hell no. I did not spend 2 weeks with barely any sleep watching the alerts like a hawk for nothing. Stop looking for the easy way out of making your clan mates research it and then just buying it.

Read these first 2 pages pls.

I got trollban without trying too hard (ok 2 months tops) but I will be very happy if it goes to the dojo. More fun for everyone after all and less RNG.

Back in the day I remembered bp rewards dropped as balls, Warframe was really Warfarm since bosses do not guarantee Bp drops. But that did not stop me from getting most of the frames though.

Then when frame bps were shifted to endgame rewards, the outrage was huge as many said it was too ez on the new fellas.

But that idea is silly and archaic.

I suffered because I was willing to give it a shot, but things should always improve rather than become less accessible.

Edited by fatpig84

I got trollban without trying too hard (ok 2 months tops) but I will be very happy if it goes to the dojo. More fun for everyone after all and less RNG.

Back in the day I remembered bp rewards dropped as balls, Warframe was really Warfarm since bosses do not guarantee Bp drops. But that did not stop me from getting most of the frames though.

Then when frame bps were shifted to endgame rewards, the outrage was huge as many said it was too ez on the new fellas.

But that idea is silly and archaic.

I suffered because I was willing to give it a shot, but things should always improve rather than become less accessible.

I can understand that point of view, however I really feel that that's not the best comparison. The old system was kinda roughly done, and very archaic. But they refined it so things would be more of what they already were, just better.

Banshee wasn't much of anything as far as "how do I get her?" you looked it up on the wiki and farmed, or you got lucky. (This needed to change)

Volt HAD a home, but then he didn't, and this put him into the same boat as Banshee.

This is why they were added to the research lab. They became problems, Vauben was never so much a "problem" as much as he was "Hard to come by"

Honestly if they wanted to "refine" the process of getting Vauben I say they should allow you to get hints as to when the BP alert would be up. Maybe tie it into a mobile defense mission or the new mission n type (I forget the name). if you don't have Vauben, then when you do a high enough level of that mission, you get "intel" as a reward. this doesn't have to be part of the drop table, It can just be a little bonus end of mission reward. you get a cryptic message in your inbox about a possible time the blueprint alert will be up.

The difference here is it wouldn't take that sense of accomplishment away and bring Vauben down to the run of the mill, "grind, grab, throw away" routine that most frames are now. (though really I still think it's fine as is, but if something had to be done I'd prefer this.)

Honestly if they wanted to "refine" the process of getting Vauben I say they should allow you to get hints as to when the BP alert would be up. Maybe tie it into a mobile defense mission or the new mission n type (I forget the name). if you don't have Vauben, then when you do a high enough level of that mission, you get "intel" as a reward. this doesn't have to be part of the drop table, It can just be a little bonus end of mission reward. you get a cryptic message in your inbox about a possible time the blueprint alert will be up.

The difference here is it wouldn't take that sense of accomplishment away and bring Vauben down to the run of the mill, "grind, grab, throw away" routine that most frames are now. (though really I still think it's fine as is, but if something had to be done I'd prefer this.)

Honestly, now i think i know where DE is moving, since prime parts have become tradeable. I don't think it's gonna make much of a difference in the next prime release, once it will be farmed and sold in trading....it will only worsen as i believe.

Is there any point to keep vauban in RNG's control still? that is my question, why is it taking so long, that nearly half of the game or 60% of the game's tradeable except for the standard ones,clantechs, and built ones, are un-tradeable, but i shouldn't expect anything less after this ( prime parts ) has happened now already.

DE really needs to move vauban to tenno lab, i grinded much more than vauban parts like 3-4 months for farming the prime stuff, but vauban took like 1 month, but that's a luck-based even so and it really counts a lot of patience and randomness, with RNG enjoying the trolls and bringing the vauban part alerts like only 45-80 min? that's worse than potato from a livestream, it's the only frame that can't be farmed and IN highly control of RNG and you all still agree with this? even after seeing the changes that are taking place are getting reduced by little by little, and kept away from RNG or either a replacement in which you can get it from the trade. 

There's no point of disagreeing now. See the reality more than keeping to your own self. I had enough of this. I farmed my prime stuff than waiting for vauban, and now....they are tradeable? THAT is a JOKE to me and i tend to not to agree but that's just me....cuz i don't like the daily farm that i did for each and every prime part has gone down to vain, where ppl buy it for cheap too. Yes, that's what i mean't by joke.

I am gonna make sure this gets implemented, at all costs. That's right since prime parts are made tradeable, bringing vauban to tenno lab is better than trading tbh, at least he's worth somewhere better place than staying in RNG. It's just taking too long, and i still don't know why, but i will keep seeing this, till it comes down to one-decision.

Honestly, now i think i know where DE is moving, since prime parts have become tradeable. I don't think it's gonna make much of a difference in the next prime release, once it will be farmed and sold in trading....it will only worsen as i believe.

Is there any point to keep vauban in RNG's control still? that is my question, why is it taking so long, that nearly half of the game or 60% of the game's tradeable except for the standard ones,clantechs, and built ones, are un-tradeable, but i shouldn't expect anything less after this ( prime parts ) has happened now already.

DE really needs to move vauban to tenno lab, i grinded much more than vauban parts like 3-4 months for farming the prime stuff, but vauban took like 1 month, but that's a luck-based even so and it really counts a lot of patience and randomness, with RNG enjoying the trolls and bringing the vauban part alerts like only 45-80 min? that's worse than potato from a livestream, it's the only frame that can't be farmed and IN highly control of RNG and you all still agree with this? even after seeing the changes that are taking place are getting reduced by little by little, and kept away from RNG or either a replacement in which you can get it from the trade. 

There's no point of disagreeing now. See the reality more than keeping to your own self. I had enough of this. I farmed my prime stuff than waiting for vauban, and now....they are tradeable? THAT is a JOKE to me and i tend to not to agree but that's just me....cuz i don't like the daily farm that i did for each and every prime part has gone down to vain, where ppl buy it for cheap too. Yes, that's what i mean't by joke.

I am gonna make sure this gets implemented, at all costs. That's right since prime parts are made tradeable, bringing vauban to tenno lab is better than trading tbh, at least he's worth somewhere better place than staying in RNG. It's just taking too long, and i still don't know why, but i will keep seeing this, till it comes down to one-decision.

That does sounds very frustrating, incredibly in fact. from that perspective I think you're likely right that Vauben does need a change. Though I think to keep that "rare" feel he should get something other then the tenno labs. What I said before would still take a month (due to how far apart the alerts are) but it would be a great deal less RNG-y due to giving you an exact time to be online and ready for it as opposed to depending on luck. Would you mind giving me your opinion on that Idea?