Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Bp And Parts, Is It Ok To Move It To Tenno Lab Too?

IIJetfireII

Hello all,

Ik some will say no directly and maybe some will say....yes?

It's just a thought nothing more than that, so just wondering that everyone can get it without needing to wait for alerts.

if it was to move to the tenno lab, i don't mind it taking 3-4 days to build or same time consumption as researching zephyr and crafting would need oxiums too or maybe other rare resources with more quantity to research it. Since banshee and volt has been moved to tenno lab with zephyr, so why not for vauban?

Not really saying it should be implemented, and it would depend only if community is fine with this idea. So thoughts?

I say no. People love things handed them. Like kids at a candy shop. Again, no

I say no. People love things handed them. Like kids at a candy shop. Again, no

Because alerts are super hard, right?

The complaint isn't about them being on alerts. It's about them being on random alerts that can occur at any time without any warning. If it's at 5 AM and you're asleep? Welp, that's too bad, try again in a couple of weeks.

Would you mind giving me your opinion on that Idea?

You mean by creating this thread and its reasons why i thought over it?  

Well i already have mentioned in these 2 pages for the reasons and how i came up with the thought over it.

Either way for what i mean is, it's just too rough for ppl to get this frame, i.e, suffering from RNG through alerts and with less appropriate time is really impossible to be accepted at any way. ( i just find it amusing that some ppl are still disagreeing on this, despite knowing that it's a pure luck based like hoping for potato from login reward ).

Even if i want to give a third or fourth thought on this, i still have no idea on alternative solution for this problem, one thing is sure that, Vauban parts should not be made tradeable. Keeping it in tenno lab is the only thing i can think of making it fair since it would take a week or more to obtain this frame fairly as i believe. But even if this idea's not perfect for those who aren't agreeing to this. Then i am not sure what's better to keep a balance on obtaining this frame. I just don't want majority of players to suffer for a single frame where nearly everything is possible to obtain already and this frame is the only one that's kept in RNG's hands. Everyone agrees here the Less the RNG in this game, the better

So i still don't have any additional idea yet, not unless DE brings up something different where this frame could be added on specifically and available to everyone without needing to suffer from RNG. It's hard for me to come up with an unique idea, unless they expand things further in this game.

I am not very good at coming up with unique ideas, not unless it's linked to something in this game, which is all i can say from myself. It would be nice if ppl who are disagreeing with this idea, would come up with some unique ideas/solution on their own too, then maybe that could be the 2nd idea to be implemented for vauban to be placed on a fair place, where everyone doesn't need to suffer from RNG at all or less, on the least, and also if the majority are able to agree with it or less disagreement on it. Then it's applicable to apply the idea for it. That's what i think in my opinion. ( I am not too good as many founder's think so please be patient with me on that ).

Honestly if they wanted to "refine" the process of getting Vauben I say they should allow you to get hints as to when the BP alert would be up. Maybe tie it into a mobile defense mission or the new mission n type (I forget the name). if you don't have Vauben, then when you do a high enough level of that mission, you get "intel" as a reward. this doesn't have to be part of the drop table, It can just be a little bonus end of mission reward. you get a cryptic message in your inbox about a possible time the blueprint alert will be up.

The difference here is it wouldn't take that sense of accomplishment away and bring Vauben down to the run of the mill, "grind, grab, throw away" routine that most frames are now. (though really I still think it's fine as is, but if something had to be done I'd prefer this.)

^   I meant your opinion on this idea actually :x   ^

If he doesn't get put in the Tenno Lab I will be one VERY unhappy camper. I've been waiting for his helmet for a month.

At the very LEAST, they need to extend the timeline for his parts to 12-24 hours. Not everyone can stay on at all hours of the day waiting for his parts to drop.

Many people have asked and the answer is still no.

You got better luck of him going to research than begging DE to extend the alert timer.

Alright then, gonna resurrect and get this thread locked up. 

^   I meant your opinion on this idea actually :x   ^

Sry for the late reply...sigh...i am so stupid...

Anyways, in my opinion on that idea, it may help for some players who are available most of the days and have more time to get it, but for the ppl who have busy schedule would only regret more because they can't make it on time or either lose hope on it, Which is pretty much not the right choice to go with even so. It still needs to be available to the majority, so instead of giving the clue when the bp alert is up, i would rather say it's best to extend the alert timer at least to 6 hrs minimum -18 hrs max, whenever the bp of vauban part alert is up, this way, majority of players can get even the slightest chance like few hrs left and they can still get it regardlessly, and be happy with it finally. This way, i would be fine with letting vauban to stay in alert, if ppl wish to stay it with RNG.

Although, I still haven't found any alternative way better than tenno lab or the alert timer, i am thinking to leave this part to DE, because the game hasn't progressed far enough for vauban bp and parts to be moved yet. So i think i 'll leave this to the time itself and lets be patient for it, because i am sure vauban can't stay forever in the alerts only, since all the frames ( excluding Excalibur prime since it's for founders ofc ) are available in the game without any worries, while vauban is the only frame that's rough to get for anyone. So i am just gonna hope that DE comes up with better idea soon, to move the vauban parts to a right place, where everyone can get it with less worries and not highly in control of RNG too, as it's unfair that it shows up once in a blue moon for many players or unexpectedly at a wrong time. 

Thanks for the feedback and all your thoughts on this, everyone, and i apologise, this has to get locked up, as i think this should be left to DE's part since i have a feeling that it is the only frame, probably reserved for a better place in future where everyone can get it for sure. 

Thank you.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII