Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Bp And Parts, Is It Ok To Move It To Tenno Lab Too?

IIJetfireII

Hello all,

Ik some will say no directly and maybe some will say....yes?

It's just a thought nothing more than that, so just wondering that everyone can get it without needing to wait for alerts.

if it was to move to the tenno lab, i don't mind it taking 3-4 days to build or same time consumption as researching zephyr and crafting would need oxiums too or maybe other rare resources with more quantity to research it. Since banshee and volt has been moved to tenno lab with zephyr, so why not for vauban?

Not really saying it should be implemented, and it would depend only if community is fine with this idea. So thoughts?

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

i have been chasing vauban for many month now, alerts always come at inconvenient times or were in high level defenses when i could only play solo, only lackcing the helmet now, it would be very convenient, but i i´m in no rush now, i bought a frame before out of desperation and i promised my self to wait for this one.

Edited by Pavelord

i have been chasing vauban for many month now, alerts always come at inconvenient times or were in high level defenses when i could only play solo, only lackcing the helmet now, it would be very convenient, but i i´m in no rush now, i bought a frame before out of desperation and i promised my self to wait for this one.

true, but vauban helm normally takes like nearly a month to show up, while the other parts shows up more than twice in a month, while researching and building would decrease the time consumption to get all stuff, besides it will take more than a week to get vauban built anyways, so it's just to decrease waiting time, since RNG has the control of alerts, and i am sure your not the only one but many others are struggling the same part or the other parts for more than 1 month.

you know i was hoping that Tenno Lab would be more complex than current now.

like you could collect all bps from each frame in the game and place them in this lab. but... no.

there's no need for all frame's to be in tenno lab, because they are available through market + bosses, which is less controlled by RNG unlike the other 3 frames-volt,banshee and vauban. It would make sense if these 2 has moved to tenno lab, out of rng's hands, no place for them to farm like other frame parts, then it's best vauban should be moved to tenno lab as well, since these frames are the only one kept out of RNG's hands, while the other's are easier to farm. Hence, it's a balance for getting all the frames equally.

all I want to say is, we have to have at least one frame for people to go "ooo, you got a Vauban! (or some other hard to get frame that hasen't come out yet) you must be so cool."  there needs to be a frame out there that isn't either 1: farm a boss that is always at the same place all the time, or 2: a collection of pieces that you build and forget over the course of a week. yes it is rng but hey, it's something special. lets have at least one special thing left.

Well, I guess I have been a very lucky guy because in a month and a half of playing I've been able to complete Vauban, Banshee and Volt.

Just had to grind a lot for the Banshee helmet but it's on the same table as Barrel Diffusion, I had no problem at all with this.

My thoughts on that are that killing all the RNG will make the overall game lifetime even shorter. And I like being proud showing off my Banshee or Ember Prime.

I feel like there will be nothing that will make you say "Oh look this guy got that, amazing!" if we completely kill the RNG. It is a pain, but we should deal with it.

Maybe I'm getting old but the "I want this right now" bothers me, I like getting something ultra rare after a long long farm so it feels like a well deserved reward. I prefer this and praying the RNG god than just farming materials, research in lab and done.

That said I have to concurr that Vauban is a special case, sorry for the offtopic that was more about Banshee I guess. It's not like Vauban depends on an RNG you can affect by your multiple tries, so I'd say yes, Vauban has his place in Tenno Lab, more than Banshee does.

Well, I guess I have been a very lucky guy because in a month and a half of playing I've been able to complete Vauban, Banshee and Volt.

Just had to grind a lot for the Banshee helmet but it's on the same table as Barrel Diffusion, I had no problem at all with this.

My thoughts on that are that killing all the RNG will make the overall game lifetime even shorter. And I like being proud showing off my Banshee or Ember Prime.

I feel like there will be nothing that will make you say "Oh look this guy got that, amazing!" if we completely kill the RNG. It is a pain, but we should deal with it.

Maybe I'm getting old but the "I want this right now" bothers me, I like getting something ultra rare after a long long farm so it feels like a well deserved reward. I prefer this and praying the RNG god than just farming materials, research in lab and done.

That said I have to concurr that Vauban is a special case, sorry for the offtopic that was more about Banshee I guess. It's not like Vauban depends on an RNG you can affect by your multiple tries, so I'd say yes, Vauban has his place in Tenno Lab, more than Banshee does.

I understand, i am also one of the old farmers myself, and it may sound odd too since i have actually acquired vauban after 1 month waiting, built banshee like after 4-5 months, because i actually didn't farm but yeah it took me time, since i did it randomly and was farming other stuffs instead, while volt, despite J3-Golem being there all time, i also farmed it later like 4-5 months too, because i didn't have any slots, so yeah, that's how it went for me.

But either way, banshee and Vauban have their long history acquiring them would be rough since it was on complete RNG's hands unlike volt in those days before J3-golem was displaced from his position as well as the rest of the infested faction before moving to orokin derelicts. But after that, Ever since j3-golem was moved from his own and it turned into invasion's where actually phorid was the only one who was leading it up. So J3-golem was pretty much no more after that, while survival and defense were giving volt parts as rewards, which again....turned out to be in RNG's hands in similar to banshee which was pretty much worse. i didn't expect that happening despite feeling good that i farmed everything early and finished it up, but for the other's....it's just too painful to see that RNG would keep trolling up even more with these 3 frame's making it rough for new players to get their hands on him despite doing it daily. 

So looking at it, i may feel a little regretting on it, but still it's reasonable that since banshee and volt has got a new home and separated from RNG, to Clan dojo instead, then Vauban should be treated the same as well and their requirements pretty much would take more than a week to get the whole stuff done, after going through research and crafting, in similar to zephyr. So this way its fair enough for other's to earn this frame, and that too,only obtainable from clan dojo, kept away from RNG's hands and less worries to obtain this frame. Seeing other's suffering over vauban than banshee and volt after moving to tenno lab made it a little unfair on obtaining vauban parts, so moving to tenno lab, should be reasonable for this frame to move as well. That's how got the idea, since i feel everyone should get this frame as well from clan dojo too in tenno lab only.

Vauban should be moved to dojo I will agree to that. But he should be very expensive IMO. Expensive to research, and more expensive (than he is now) to build.

anything will do, as long, he's moved to tenno lab, he's one of the frame's that's nearly hard to get, like monthly waiting for it to show up through alerts is even rougher than being available in survival and defense, when farming volt and banshee that time, i really feel vauban should move to tenno lab as well.

So looking at it, i may feel a little regretting on it, but still it's reasonable that since banshee and volt has got a new home and separated from RNG, to Clan dojo instead, then Vauban should be treated the same as well and their requirements pretty much would take more than a week to get the whole stuff done, after going through research and crafting, in similar to zephyr. So this way its fair enough for other's to earn this frame, and that too,only obtainable from clan dojo, kept away from RNG's hands and less worries to obtain this frame. Seeing other's suffering over vauban than banshee and volt after moving to tenno lab made it a little unfair on obtaining vauban parts, so moving to tenno lab, should be reasonable for this frame to move as well. That's how got the idea, since i feel everyone should get this frame as well from clan dojo too in tenno lab only.

Well, even if I'm not a RNG hater (and obviously you're not one aswell) I can only agree with you, since they decided to get Banshee and Volt there, Booben deserves his place as well.

Edited by Cyrionn

all I want to say is, we have to have at least one frame for people to go "ooo, you got a Vauban! (or some other hard to get frame that hasen't come out yet) you must be so cool."  there needs to be a frame out there that isn't either 1: farm a boss that is always at the same place all the time, or 2: a collection of pieces that you build and forget over the course of a week. yes it is rng but hey, it's something special. lets have at least one special thing left.

Gotta say I kinda agree with this. I mean, to get vauben I constantly checked my phone to see if there was an alert going. and when there was I (within reason ) stopped what I was doing and did the damn alert. but you know what? I feel like that dedication was paid off. I feel like I was really rewarded for that. I'm not going to say that "GRRRR YOU BETTER NOT DO THIS DE" or "RAWR RAGE RAGE NOOOO"  but if he is ever added, I'll be disappointed. likely become an old cat.

Old Cat - "BACK IN MY DAY!!! We had to work hard for our vaubens... checking our phones constantly! We didn't have the comfornts of these prissy little tenno labs these new kids have nowa' days! Dag nabit!! "