Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #17!

[DE]Megan

Holy crap that was some epic deep cleaning. Got the belly button too. Never forget the belly button. Never. Seriously.

Someone sent this to me, and I think it's relevant-ish:

243416.gif

Anyway on topic: I derped and missed the livestream yet again. What's this about an "Unknown" contest?

You can watch it with the link to the recorded video on twitch: Prime Time Episode 17

If you happened to actually be offended by what Megan said in the stream, you should submit a complaint to Digital Extremes with a Support Ticket, but discussing whether rape jokes are or aren't okay is not something to be done here on the forums.

kcKHp5A.gif?1

on another topic, whats is this

"A Quest Unknown will go live tomorrow at 11AM!"

event or prime time contest?

on another topic, whats is this

"A Quest Unknown will go live tomorrow at 11AM!"

event or prime time contest?

Prime time contest, I believe. Events usually get rolled out on Wednesday updates, and it's been a while since we had a prime time contest.

You deleted my conversation with REDACTED. Damn it, we might have had something special going on there, and you ruined it.

Now I'll never find true love....

;_;

They can silence our words, but they will never silence our feelings.

May both your words and feelings forever prosper. Though your feelings may need to get a room.

Awesome job Letter 13  you've made me laugh a lot today 

You deserve  the best cookie ever

I have spared you the trouble of searching for the aforementioned "best cookie ever". But we have a problem. 

There appears to be many "best cookies ever". Take your pick, Letter!

6Vyl6.jpg

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I have spared you the trouble of searching for the aforementioned "best cookie ever". But we have a problem. 

-snip-

Although they all look scrumdiddlyumptious, there's really only one sort of cookie for me, as they bring back memories of spending Christmas with my dad.

I present to you... Stained Glass Cookies (Sour Lifesavers Hard Candy or Jolly Ranchers Hard Candy make the best ones):

Ca7tSHq.png

They really work for any occasion too (top right of the image).

No but really, make these cookies. They're amazeballs, totes mcgotes.

That's not hard to find, my grandma's cookies is the best cookies ever! >D

Come and get some

I absolutely love watching these two work. They help to dispel the myth that truly gorgeous women can't be gamers.

I'd also ask that DE_Megan get renamed to DM_Megan and the concept of a Friday questline be a much more regular thing.

A Friday Meta Alert encompassing the quest would be awesome. Offering moderate and a questing achievement opportunity would be nice as well, but not necessary.

I can just imagine a Nightmare Mode Quest series in a meta alert format and know it would go over well.

I absolutely love watching these two work. They help to dispel the myth that truly gorgeous women can't be gamers.

I'd also ask that DE_Megan get renamed to DM_Megan and the concept of a Friday questline be a much more regular thing.

A Friday Meta Alert encompassing the quest would be awesome. Offering moderate and a questing achievement opportunity would be nice as well, but not necessary.

I can just imagine a Nightmare Mode Quest series in a meta alert format and know it would go over well.

but we know what is the quest?

the suspense is kiling me....also i am bored waiting for zephir to be done...what was the quest again?