Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Today is project Tethra event, on 26th is melee 2.0

You seem awfully sure of this. Mind letting us know who your informant is so we can beat more information out of him I mean ask him to let us know more things more often and with wider dispersal of information?

You seem awfully sure of this. Mind letting us know who your informant is so we can beat more information out of him I mean ask him to let us know more things more often and with wider dispersal of information?

On livestream it was said that "tetra thing" will come before melee 2.0. It was also said melee 2.0 is due to the end of February, seeing how there is only 2 Wednesdays left in this month.. 2+2 It's a logical conclusion.

Edited by CatScratch

Whatever Prime is released during Melee 2.0 will be confirmed an African American since being released in February.

If it's Rhino I will color him all Black and Gold and play Run DMC and Public Enemy while I keel all the Corpus.

If it's Loki I will play Wu-Tang while being invisible  and Kogake my enemy to a pulp

Guest CrimsonCrown

Threads merged into this master megathread for Melee 2.0 anticipation!

Well, by next week it's going to get more threads in here.

Because it won't come this week.

Basically title im really excited for this new system that will make weapons more viable than just helicoptering around the map, wielding my weapon will be a nice addition i honestly believe this will be the heart stopper just what i think.

P.S. If i had to guess when Melee 2.0 was it would be february 25th i mean prime access ends that day so its a big hint.