Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

First, test my mastered melee weapons while farming for the parts for aquaman, and the mods themselves should i need them.

then, build, potato, and level aquaman and my underleveled melees

finally, spend a distressing amount of time getting EVERY SINGLE MELEE WITH A UNIQUE COMBO LIST.

so uh, yeah, there goes a week. 

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I couldn't find it anywhere when I searched for it. So I know they are adding in a combo system and it will focus on one on one combat, or at least I would think so. I know we might still have the large swing attacks but.... If we are in one on one combat and our melee weapons are doing a ton of damage to enemies then how are we suppose to combo if they just die in one hit? I do not know everything they are adding but it seems to me like the only time that would be useful is on a boss for those big combos because they can take what you are dishing out. Everyone else seems like your going to punch them once and they fall over before you can follow up with another attack. I can see it being useful in the "end game" missions but I feel like while I'll be taking one guy down I'll be vulnerable to the enemies one shots unless I'm a Rhino or someone with really high shields and health. Now I have not paid attention to every detail said about melee 2.0 so I could be entirely wrong about this and it will operate in a different way where it still works super awesome. If someone could please let me know or give some thoughts on this it would be much appreciated. Once again sorry if this has been brought up elsewhere give me a link or something so I can read it. Thanks

Are you asking if it has been released yet?

Or are you looking for a thread about it?

If the former, No it has yet to come out yet.

If the latter, use the search bar.

He is not asking for either.  He already sued the search bar, and he is asking how the combo system that is going to be implemented might function against low lvl enemies.  

OP: I do not think there has been any information released on how the combo system will apply to low lvl enemies.  I am going to guess (and it is a guess, nothing more) that you can chain melee combos between multiple enemies.  Think the Batman games, but with the obvious warframe spice.

Are you asking if it has been released yet?

Or are you looking for a thread about it?

If the former, No it has yet to come out yet.

If the latter, use the search bar.

^ well this guy didn't read...

They probably add combos that cant be distrupted and focuses on attacking groups of enemies just as well. As you talk about its usefulness in endgame, you will propably kill lancers with a single hit but those napalms will need some combos regardless of your level, you dont necessarily need to go to endgame stage for that.

Edited by Cemges

If we are in one on one combat and our melee weapons are doing a ton of damage to enemies then how are we suppose to combo if they just die in one hit?

Ya and then they are dead. Like what's the problem?

Dang I shot him in the leg and he died! I wanted a head shot...