Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Ninja dashes are ninja dashes. There are more extravagant things in the game.

If fact I'm hoping they get some awesome new animation to really nail that look.

if they change the animation so it doesnt look ridiculous (and yes, i realise im calling ridiculous and element in a game about space ninjas) then by all means keep it in the game

Well, the votes have been tallied by posts in this thread

Which Melee System Would You Prefer? Time Focused Or With 2 Buttons In Sequence?

And the result is an overwhelming vote for the two button combo style(Not that animation has to change) seen in games like Ninja Gaiden and Metal gear Rising.

Tere's an example of using two buttons.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/ninja-gaiden-3/Skills

So what do the devs think about what most people prefer and why?

FYI: There is indeed room for both one button style and two button style which means more combo dept. think about it.

if they change the animation so it doesnt look ridiculous (and yes, i realise im calling ridiculous and element in a game about space ninjas) then by all means keep it in the game

They most likely have. They know that people want it to look good. They just said that they want it in the game so it means they would have paid some more attention to it having been working on melee 2.0.

I expect some epic ninja spinning action.

Which Melee System Would You Prefer? Time Focused Or With 2 Buttons In Sequence?

And the result is an overwhelming vote for the two button combo style(Not that animation has to change) seen in games like Ninja Gaiden and Metal gear Rising.

http://www.ign.com/w...gaiden-3/Skills

http://www.ign.com/w...gaiden-3/Skills

Kinda dissapinted they went with timing focused. It always gets messed with lag.

I just watched the devstream (awesome work guys) I am excited for all the new content that is coming out. I just have one concern, targeting the mods (stance mods)... Since the drop tables on enemies are known to be "polluted" will obtaining the new mods (stance mods) take a very long time to obtain?  Will they require extended periods of farming? Will they drop from common enemies or not so common enemies? We all know that a mod can be super common but still rare because it drops from "electric chargers" or "elite crewmen". Will there be alert only mods?

Thank You In advance

Edited by TraparDensity

We will just have to wait and see, In one sense I'd hope they are not too difficult to obtain, but in the other I don't want a 100 of them like slash dash

It would be cool if they in fluxed the mods. For example for the first 2 weeks make them super common then after make them as they were normally planned to be.

Edited by TraparDensity