The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.3 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

some weapon that do a complete paralysis to warframe until one of them set him free.. for example .. seeker's super electricity rolling ball

maybe DE want to make some special enemy balance like in valve L4D .. it would be nice :)

Ah, those guys. I won't be missing those. Unless they make it easier to free teammates.

And my chat is still broken bytheway, EU.

Thank you for disabling the Nervo. It really was a bad deal, and was cause total party kills with how often it got spammed and how hard it was to kill sometimes.

Was playing a game with a Frost who kept getting Nervoed in a Mobile Defense. The Darn things kept jumping into the back of his knee and hiding inside the leg flaps making them almost impossible to shot/melee off.

После этого обновления моя игра стала зависать (останавливается картинка и звук, а программа не отвечает) во время прохождения миссий . В чем дело? Я использую прежние настройки игры.

Is there a list to show where MODS can commonly drop? I have been trying to get Deep Freeze for my pistol forever and I have yet to see it drop >.<

Elemental damage mods have a higher chance to drop from Corpus enemies.

Go to Venus, Kiliken mission.

Endless defense, should be simple enough to do 10-15 waves with the right weapons.

On topic:

I never had any issues with chat, but ever since last patch i can't chat AT ALL.

Edited by Yurilica

NOOOOOOO!!! Bring back the zapper balls!

I was wondering why Grineer missions werent scary anymore.

Kappa was the CRAZIEST! Introduction to a new area EVER!

I finished that mission on the first try but after i was done i was seriously like, "What the hell did i just witnessed? I cant believe we finshed that mission."

You already slowed the speed of the ball so much that you didnt need a shotgun to take them out.

Has the random freezing issue been solved yet?

Kinda sucks when you collected som really rare mods and the game just decides to pull the plug resulting you losing everything....

Edited by Sollet

Cant play anyway.. All we have to do is wait for the next patch..

Edit.

Just as I was writing this, the game got updated! Lets see if that resolves our holy problems! :D

Edited by JCV13