Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Character! [Ooc Discussion]

Arceus255

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

but I would prefer if it was a new frame entirely, as Banshee is supposed to be the frame if sound, and Reveb looks like the frame if music, two different things

But... music IS sound

Edited by BlackerGames

11 minutes ago, BlackerGames said:

But... music IS sound

Still, two different things. The fact that music is just different noises pieced together to sound appealing doesn't mean that it's the exact same thing. There's a difference between a complex classical piece of art, and just random noise.

Is a painting just paint? Is a table just wood? Is glass just sand? We could argue all day here.

All I wanted to say is that I'd like Reveb Banshee to be a standalone frame, based on music or not.

20 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Still, two different things. The fact that music is just different noises pieced together to sound appealing doesn't mean that it's the exact same thing. There's a difference between a complex classical piece of art, and just random noise.

Is a painting just paint? Is a table just wood? Is glass just sand? We could argue all day here.

All I wanted to say is that I'd like Reveb Banshee to be a standalone frame, based on music or not.

This makes me agree.

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Actually in the music community anything is music even just random sounds, go check out 4minutes and 33seconds. Music is only limited to what you want to call it really.

On 3/5/2016 at 11:20 AM, Denny2669 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Kiwi
Warfame: Ivara
Nicknames: McCutie
Personality: Young tomboysh girl in a grown ups body. Likes to play around and mess with people.
Bio: As if Ivaras cutenes wasn't tnough, now there's someone taking full adwantage of it. Kiwi is an Ivara that acts strangely like a kid. That does not mean she's stupid or anything, she just likes to mess atound. She often teases people, and usualy spies them out of boredom. Otherwise she's really cute and friendly. But she has a vierd condition: She needs to be in a wet area most of the time. Her body quickly runs out of watter, so she needs it whenever she can. She also really enjoys it, as her clan, the Voidwalkers, has built a special garden just for her. She spends most of her time there, sitting in the small lake and meditating in the trees like a frog. Her fighting style is really fast, becasue she does not like spending a long time outside her garden with no watter reserves. She never visited Phobos or any other desert area, as she wouldn't survive a day there.

Hide contents

Name: Rudolf
Nicknames: Rudolf the red nosed raindeer.
Warframe: Oberon
Personality: A very old, wise and skilled tenno that gets high from time to time.
Bio: One of the oldest tenno healers still alive, Rudolf is the head doctor of the Voidwalkers. He sits in a wheel chair all day, and is being pushed and assisted by the head nurse. His past is blurry, but he can recall many adventures, so many in fact that people are wondering if he's really that old or if he's making it all up. Eitherway, there's no doubt that he's learned alot over his long life, including medicine. Even though he's very old, he never failed an operation unless the patient has been brought to him too late. His methods may be a little strange, as he often uses custom made drugs. He uses the drugs himself too, and he almost never took too much or too little, most his clanmates don't mind. The drugs can varry between being smoked, drunk, injected, sniffed or absorbed.
Even though he's sitting in a wheelchair, he is still very capable of standing up and fighting. He always carries his heavy Reaper Prime around, along with his surgery tools and drug case attatched to the wheelchair. Looks can be decieving, and this old man isn't even trying to hide it.
Inspiration: Gerhman from Bloodborne.

More to come, feedback is MUCH apprechiated!

AHA! when i read this, I be like: I SWEAR this guy is like Gerhman... Anyways, great character... I kinda feel sorry for nurse. Has to carry him 24/7... Also, gonna try beat Moon Presence with bare hands... so far managed to get him down to about 40%

12 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

AHA! when i read this, I be like: I SWEAR this guy is like Gerhman... Anyways, great character... I kinda feel sorry for nurse. Has to carry him 24/7... Also, gonna try beat Moon Presence with bare hands... so far managed to get him down to about 40%

LMAO, sorry, Rudolf isn't as much like Gerhman as I would like him to be. Haven't played Bloodborne (and probably never will, cause screw you PS4), so I can't get his personality right. Also, the Nurse is already an OC of her own, and you may already guess who she is inspired by. Only thing I need now is a name...

3 hours ago, Astralin said:

Actually in the music community anything is music even just random sounds, go check out 4minutes and 33seconds. Music is only limited to what you want to call it really.

But we all know what the majority would say, most people don't even consider modern music to be anything enjoyable.
Besides, I forgot to think of what kind of music would be her theme. I'd prefer classical, but most kids would probably prefer dubstep...

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

But we all know what the majority would say, most people don't even consider modern music to be anything enjoyable.
Besides, I forgot to think of what kind of music would be her theme. I'd prefer classical, but most kids would probably prefer dubstep...

I'd totes rp as a banshee who listens to classical, most people i've seen always have them listening to dub or something along those lines.. the banshee character i played for 1347 actually sang folk songs and actual stories, but she was also blind and used sound for Daredevil style echolocation.

1 minute ago, Astralin said:

I'd totes rp as a banshee who listens to classical, most people i've seen always have them listening to dub or something along those lines.. the banshee character i played for 1347 actually sang folk songs and actual stories, but she was also blind and used sound for Daredevil style echolocation.

Sounds cool. Melody is actualy listening to classical, which I may have forgot to point out in her bio XD. But I feel like the blind Banshee concept is a little bit overused. I actualy have two Banshees, the one listening to dub having the "original" name "Bass-Shee".

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Sounds cool. Melody is actualy listening to classical, which I may have forgot to point out in her bio XD. But I feel like the blind Banshee concept is a little bit overused. I actualy have two Banshees, the one listening to dub having the "original" name "Bass-Shee".

Well that was her fault for her gift from the lotus, in order to become the banshee she had to lose something important to her. It only made sense for that to be her sight so that she could gain amplified hearing. I suppose i could have made her horribly scarred or ghastly like the banshee's of lore.

• 1 month later...

2 OC's here, Colleagues in their fields, a deadly duality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DEBRIEF EXCERPT:

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

"Squad 45 to Ops! We've got a situation over here!"

"Go ahead, Squad 45"

"Tenno incursion detected in sectors 3 to 5. unknown method of entry. Trespasser identified as a Volt Prime warframe."

"Deploy Nullifiers"

"Nullifiers out"

The command officer watched as the large blue spheres engulfing their generators slowly approached the perpetrator. He would momentarily be eliminated by the energy fire of multiple snipers. Soon, the camera's view was blocked out by the glow of multiple bubbles intersected, and all that was left to assume was that the target had been eliminated.

"Squad 45 Nullifiers, respond"

Nothing, static.

"Come in, dammit!"

The silence continued.

Then, it was interrupted.

A new voice took over communications.

"This base has been annexed by the Guild Of The End. Any and all personell will evacuate immediately."

"Squad 45 leader, verify communications anomaly?"

Silence

"Verify, now! Come in!"

Then, the commander felt it

A charge behind him

His nerves tingling

He turned around, but it was too late.

END TRANSMISSION

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Name: Unknown (Referred to by callsign LordOfTheEnd14)

Appearance: Mostly black Volt Prime warframe, with deep purple trim and silver spine. Wears Prisma Edo shoulderplates, with a custom emblem emblazoned onto his chest, wears Pakal leg guards, giving his boots a winged look.

Personality: Dark, scorns any being he perceives to be lower than himself. Sticks to the hardline. Paranoid. Secretive.

Biography: Not much is known about Lord's past. All that can be assumed is that he found out something about the Lotus. Something dark and terrible. He refused her care, left to strike out on his own. Now, he is armed with his own custom-made weaponry and modifications, most not condoned by the Lotus, modified for ruthless efficiency on the battlefield. His occupation as a hired gun distanced him from his fellow Tenno, causing many to actively hunt him. As such, he has completely abandoned remorse for his fellow Tenno. This has earned him some degree of notoriety, as he keeps his operations under tight wraps. Any eyes but his own and his targets seeing mission data constitutes a breach of security, only remedied by death of the offender. Everything is seen in his eyes as capital gain or loss. He may act compassionate about a certain person, but it's most likely for damage control, not actual feelings of attachment.

Loadout:

Snipetron Vandal with Infared Scopes and Sensor hub, Tactical chamber for loading of Ballista, Plasma, or Tranq shells.

Akjagara pistols with Tactical Recievers for Plasma, Shredder, and Flashbang bullets

Boltace tonfas

Prisma Shade sentinel, modified with extensive facial sensory capabilities and linkage to Lord's personal database for facial recognition.

Volt Prime warframe with power limiters removed, allowing full extent of power modification.

Itzal Archwing with power limiters removed, allowing full extent of power modification.

Scimitar lander complete with combat modifications for space combat against large targets.

Quirks: Combat Psychosis: As the battle rages on, Lord becomes less and less interested in a hasty death for his target, preferring more and more torturous methods as time goes on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Translated from Fomorian Mission Logs, Entry #334

INFANTRY REPORT:

Ogma miners returned with valuable fuel for the core. Estimates show fuel length extended to 56 cycles

COMBAT REPORT:

Two Corpus combat Obelisks destroyed, contents looted and recorded. Glory to the queens.

TARGET REPORT:

Encroach on colonist world imminent, following standard assault procedure for annexing and enslaving planets. Multiple colonist ships attempting to blockade. All destroyed.

TARGET ANALYSIS:

Appears as a shipyard, building primitive ships for use by colonists. No challenge presented.

DAMAGE REPORT:

Minor hull damage taken in conflict. Repair Ogmas deployed.

CURRENT STATUS:

Sensors indicate approach of unidentified capital ship, assumed colonist. Sent no hailing signal, encroaching on ship. Wait a moment... tactical says they detect energy spike within the ship. It's... charging something... LOKS WA! ALARMS! ALA...

---ERROR, NO FURTHER DATA. SAVE FILE CORRUPTED OR DESTROYED---

Name: Unknown (Referred to by callsign Tjeker14)

Appearance: Grey and Orange Vauban, wears all armaments in full visibility, wears full Prisma Daedalus armor and Opulas Robe with Armistice Helmet. 

Personality: Teetering at the brink of insanity. Ready to snap at any moment. Highly unpredictable. Tends to make rash decisions. Flamboyant.  

Biography: While Tjeker14's history is as clouded as LordOfTheEnd14's, it can be assumed that he followed him into exile after Lord's discovery. Rather than venture back into the central system to seek mercenary work like his colleague, he chose to settle in the outer sectors, and learned to live amongst the colonists. From there, he "improvised' his own weapons from naturally-occurring materials, and began to wreak havoc on any Corpus or Grineer ships foolish enough to wander into the outer sectors. After gaining substantial amounts of resources from his raids, he began his own, makeshift shipyard. Working with a company of over 500,000 drones, all programmed and designed by himself, he began a small business building ships for the richest colonists. Eventually, he would move on to create the Overseer, a ship capable of wielding the equivalent of a Fomorian laser, to be commanded by him and him alone. While this ship changed hands multiple times, it always came back to him. By blood or money. Tjeker14 is a dangerous man, not to be underestimated, at a dear cost if one does.

Loadout:

Secura Penta wielding Mag Grenades and designed to crack hull airlocks.

Twin Grakatas designed to overload circuitry with Plasma Rounds or shred armor with Shredder Rounds.

Prisma Dual Cleavers designed to melt armored steel, even in the vacuum of space.

Xiphos landing craft, armed with cutting lasers and high-power "stone chippers"

"Overseer" ship. Capable of glassing small meteors, but completely unusable without a crew. Capable of system-crossing jumps with a crew of one.

Quirks: Combat Insanity: As the battle rages on, Tjeker14 slowly loses rational thinking. Eventually, he can and will turn on anyone, even his own team, his once-clear combat orders dissolving into a childish jumble of unconnected words.

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14

(I have some bits of self-created lore which frankly isn't the best but it's pretty minuscule and unchanging to the main plot of warframe. apologies.)

Deke Tohn

Corpus, female. Height of 5'10. Neptunian-born. Around 340 UT years.

Deke was born to an affluent family with ties to many of the Jovian high-technology robotics companies that are responsible for government prototypes and new innovations tailored for the often unseen Corpus public. Early on Tohn learned the specifics of engineering, but eventually began to strive to be a successful businesswoman instead of following trade. Eventually partnering with a distant, wealthy cousin by the name of Alad V, he began to influence her. Not evident during a small chain of associations with a band of semi-independent Tenno, it soon became grievously apparent and corrupted her views. She soon began to climb up the business ladder and became Director of Irrus, Robotics & Foreign Technology on board the massive government Corpus research ship, Nauron-Sytellor.

Kasch Dresdner 

Ancient Terran, female. Height of 6'4. Appearance of around early thirties. 

-too tired to finish today so I'll probably pick it back up tomorrow-

Well i guess it won't hurt to share some of my oc's here.

Name: Indy

Warfame: Hamogoro Zephyr with beige, dark olive green and copper clours.

Length: 1.95m

Personality: Stubborn, honest, a truth seeker, distrustful, mature, ambiverted, nice, respectful

Bio: Indy is an A.I. Created in recent dates by Tallen with the help of an unknown Inaros. She has a completely free will and can even experience emotions. She did stay around Tallen as she still sees her as a mother. She left Tallen when she discovered the more malicious intent Tallen had.

After she left she ended up finding a small fragment of an unfinished wartower when she did a void run. There she found a feline looking hunter drone. She repainted it in her colours and calls it by the name Dante. she is able to use the drone as a second body.

Now she just wanders around the known universe, in search of new friends and adventure.

Name: Aiden

Warframe: Immortal skinned loki prime with knave helmet and a grey and brown colours pallet.

Length: 1.87m

Personality: Friendly, lair, slightly  romantic

Bio: Aiden is just your average scavenger and thief. Thanks to this he has gained a lot of experimental tech from both Corpus and grineer alike. He has connections with various crim gangs and such. Including the group of Tallen. Through her he met Indy and at first sight he was jealous of the tech that was inside of that AI’s body.

Thanks to this he also was first in line to hunt Indy down after she left that group. They have met multiple times with a few being after Indy got her hands on Dante, a feline robot. Aiden now is trying to replicate the agility and durability of that robot. So far his designs where either too bulky and slow while have strong weaponry or they were very light and fast while being very fragile and barely being able to cause any damage.

Weaponry: Vectis, Spira prime and a tipido

Eh, why not...

onC0dUM.jpg

(Fan art from pre-U18)
Mara is a Grineer Heavy Unit that keeps her head down, knowing what could happen if the corpus or even a cell of Tenno invade during her patrol rounds, she values her own life unlike her comrades who know that they're expendable, who know that they can be replaced. She has an unusual hidden desire to explore, to see what many wonders are outside the range of the Grineer Empire and even the system, even though it is impossible for her to do so as she is trapped on Mercury as one of Vor's many bodyguards that were placed here after one of his many assassination attempts. She is unhappy, but she has to live with it. She doesn't want to be thrown away like many before her.

La-Kun is a abandoned Tenno, blind to the eyes of the Lotus, to the Tenno, lost in the oceans of Uranus. He was found by Tyl Regor and was looking forward to dissecting him, until Captain Vor demeaned for custody over the lost Tenno for his research. The Queens reluctantly give permission for Vor to travel to Uranus and retrieve the cryopod and bring it back to Mercury for further testing. The cryopod is put under the supervision of Mara until the correct equipment can be retrieved to crack open the pod. 

Weeks later, the cryopod was opened without warning, and La-Kun escaped and was found by Mara. She was curious about this Tenno after the pod first arrived. She wanted to leave, to escape this ship, to be free. Much like like Tenno had wanted to do. Seeing as it was her only chance, she explained herself and asked if - with her assistance - fight through and leave the ship. He accepted, he could tell she was sincere. They took a small shuttle and escaped, they were left in space, not knowing where to go... but at least they're free...

U18 friendly art! :D fNu8Knn.png

Name: silhouette

Warframe: Black and white mirage

Appearance out of frame: Silhouette has a pale skin tone, solemn blue eyes and black shoulder length hair. She stands 1.82m tall.

Personality: Carefree, relaxed, a prankster

Bio:  Silhouette is a master of illusions. Being able to make herself appear as anyone else she wants. This comes at a cost though as she can only use the two of her warframe’s abilities. Hall of mirrors and eclipse.

No one knows exactly how long Silhouette trained to have the degree of illusion control she has but everyone agrees it is very useful. Thanks to this she also is the main assassin of the Fire Hawx clan. Since no high ranked grineer or corpus expects that their guard suddenly stabs them with a karyst… multiple times.

In her free time she enjoys pulling pranks with people although she never does something over the top. Her jokes are always something related to her illusions and thus never end up with someone injured which is why most of the clan is okay with it.

Recruitment Center:

People ready to be hired:

Mesterlövész.

Nickname: Red Light, Red, Light.  Age: 28  Height: 178 cm.  Race: Human.  Gender: Male.  Iris color: Dark Blue.

Personality: Hard working, Friendly outside suspicious inside. When loyalty is gained doesn't second question unless orders crosses his ethics or squad leader does something out of ordinary. Speaks only to squad leader unless was ordered to get known of others and vice versa.

Military specialization: Sharpshooter, Marksman.

Occupation: Freelancer. Service record indicates that he has had been in 3 different mercenary groups.

Kill count: 103 in total with both weapons.

Record shot: Head shot: 832 meters

Record shot: Kill confirmed: 1.12 kilometers.

Prioritization: Depending on mission. Usually: Civilians to safety and Team is family.

Weaponry: Burston and Snipertron.

Armor: Not electricity powered. Ceramic plating on front and sides of body. Shin guards, Knee plates, Upper arms, arms, Chest and sides. Helmet. Camouflage depends on environment. Medium heat resistant mask that only reveals eyes. Ballistic goggles.

Equipment: Smoke grenade, gas mask and flash bang. Only one grenade and flash bang is available for all missions. Gets used consumables back when back in base.

Thoughts?

Edited by AlendasNaro

1 hour ago, AlendasNaro said:

Recruitment Center:

Mesterlövész.

Nickname: Red Light, Red, Light.  Age: 28  Height: 178 cm.  Race: Human.  Gender: Male.  Iris color: Dark Blue.

Personality: Hard working, Friendly outside suspicious inside. When loyalty is gained doesn't second question unless orders crosses his ethics or squad leader does something out of ordinary. Speaks only to squad leader unless was ordered to get known of others and vice versa.

Military specialization: Sharpshooter, Marksman. Assassin.

Record shot: Head shot: 1.35 kilometers.

Record shot: Kill confirmed: 2.13 kilometers.

Prioritization: Depending on mission. Usually: Civilians to safety and Team is family.

Weaponry: MP5-S and Arctic Warfare Precision. Both upgraded to today's material standards.

Armor: Not electricity powered. Ceramic plating on front and sides of body. Shin guards, Knee plates, Upper arms, arms, Chest and sides. Helmet. Camouflage depends on environment. Wears cotton mask to hide identity. Ballistic goggles.

Equipment: Smoke grenade, gas mask and flash bang. Only one grenade and flash bang is available for all missions. Gets used consumables back when back in base.

Thoughts?

1) There is no such military specialization as "assassin"
2) MP5 was replaced in the regular armies for a reason, and I guess that by the Warframe approximate time such relics would only exist as exclusive museum exhibits
3) What is this character doing in warframe universe, and how does he collide with it? 

Edited by Teloch

29 minutes ago, Teloch said:

1) There is no such military specialization as "assassin"
2) MP5 was replaced in the regular armies for a reason, and I guess that by the Warframe approximate time such relics would only exist as exclusive museum exhibits
3) What is this character doing in warframe universe, and how does he collide with it? 

1) Should have thought about that a bit more. Will be doing changes.

2) Copies can be made quite easily. Although it is a good point. I think something a bit more compact should be a bit better.

3) Forgot this hunk of detail.

Okay made some fixing. Better?

Edited by AlendasNaro

2 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

Recruitment Center:

Mesterlövész.

Military specialization: Sharpshooter, Marksman.

Occupation: Freelancer. Service record indicates that he has had been in 3 different mercenary groups.

Kill count: 103 in total with both weapons.

Record shot: Head shot: 1.35 kilometers.

Record shot: Kill confirmed: 2.13 kilometers.

Weaponry: Sub-machinegun compact as FN P90 but doesn't share the look, Sniper rifle shares details with Arctic Warfare Precision but not same weapon.

Armor: Not electricity powered. Ceramic plating on front and sides of body. Shin guards, Knee plates, Upper arms, arms, Chest and sides. Helmet. Camouflage depends on environment. Wears cotton mask to hide identity. Ballistic goggles.

Thoughts?

Keep the weapons to Warframe please, not real life.

11 minutes ago, AlendasNaro said:

Uh... That is a bit tough for a freelancer any good suggestions?

Warframe got a vast arsenal of different weapons. I'm sure you can find something which fits close to what you originally intended and keep to the lore. One thing to stay away from though would probably be weapons specifically stated to be Tenno tech/tenno made. You can easily look up the different weapons in the Warframe wiki 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons